deal with it *****'s , your hero is a sham

Comment

Roach's fighters using PEDs?

This isn't unheard of.

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
        manny agreed to OST

deal with it *****'s , your hero is a sham
        Did he only agree or did he actually sign a contract?

anyone can verbally "agree" to anything.

Comment

David Tyler interviews Freddie Roach.

Freddie Roach: HGH cannot be detected by blood, saliva, or urine. The doctors I've talked to said that HGH and any growth harmone cannot be detected by any test.

David Tyler: Fred, I have a graduate's degree in Biochemistry and 30 years experience in developing blood chemistry tests.....I'll leave it alone, let's move foward.

Freddie Roach: No wait, you can't tell me that there is a test that can detect HGH or growth harmones.

David Tyler: Fred, I'm not here to make you mad.

Freddie Roach: I'm not mad, I'm telling you that you are wrong if you think there is a test for HGH.

David Tyler: Ok Fred, so you are saying that HGH cannot be detected by a blood test?

Freddie Roach: Absolutely, 100%, NO! Saliva, blood, or urine.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
            Did he only agree or did he actually sign a contract?

anyone can verbally "agree" to anything.
            tell your hero to give manny a fair split and pac will take ost everyday , floyd doesnt want this fight he is scared of a midget

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
              tell your hero to give manny a fair split and pac will take ost everyday , floyd doesnt want this fight he is scared of a midget
              Manny Pacquiao said from his home in General Santos City that he is going the extra mile in making sure the proposed super fight with the brash and unbeaten American fighter finally happens in 2012.

Pacquiao is willing to take the smaller piece of the pie as long as the dream fight takes place.

“Walang problema kahit pa mas maliit ang premyo ko,” said Pacquiao, who turned 33 on Saturday. “Ang importante ay matuloy lang ang laban.”

Pacquiao’s pronouncement that he is giving Mayweather the lion’s share of the pot only puts credence that he is moving heaven and earth to make it happen.

Comment

Floyd is already exposed as a fraud. This is becoming very embarrassing to his legions of fanatics. I'm not surprised why Pac is impressive again. Haha...

Comment

Manny Pacquiao said from his home in General Santos City that he is going the extra mile in making sure the proposed super fight with the brash and unbeaten American fighter finally happens in 2012.

Pacquiao is willing to take the smaller piece of the pie as long as the dream fight takes place.

“Walang problema kahit pa mas maliit ang premyo ko,” said Pacquiao, who turned 33 on Saturday. “Ang importante ay matuloy lang ang laban.”

Pacquiao’s pronouncement that he is giving Mayweather the lion’s share of the pot only puts credence that he is moving heaven and earth to make it happen.

55/45 on floyd should be reasonable but your hero wants to keep 100 percent of the PPV , thats how far floyd would go to duck a midget

Comment

Taking the lesser split may mean 49/51 or 49.1/50.9 or 49.01/50.01 homey. Your god is offering like 20/80. Wake up, bro. You're embarrassing yourself.

Comment

Working...
                    X