Danny Garcia talks about fighting Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia talks about fighting Errol Spence

Comment

We'd be lucky if Garcia fought the loser....

Comment

How can anybody still be a D. Garcia fan in 2018?

Comment

It makes sense Danny said that! Being Crawford and Spence would beat his ass. Why not use one threat to eliminate the other?

Comment

Danny Garcia is a ***** ass ****** I'd fight him any day of the week and cum out on top of him he wishes I was a Kell Brook chocolate man brownie giving gay boy but the only thing I'm packing is Grade A Spence in both fists boy. Tell Denny's Granola to come down South so I can give him a lesson he'll never forget.

Comment

As a Garcia fan, that is some shameful shit.

Comment

Garcia would get pummeled by either one of them. Of course he would never fight either of them. He would likely price himself out or find some other lame excuse.

Comment

Garcia is one delusional guy. When Arum offered him the Manny fight they claimed they wanted 40 mill.... lol. He claimed he won the Thurman fight and that Thurman is scared of him.... Now he thinks hes that big name that people need to fight each other before getting to him... This guy is nuts. It will be hard for Danny to take a belt at 147.He better go back down cause hes not seeing any major belt anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    How can anybody still be a D. Garcia fan in 2018?
                    He has one loss to Thurman. WhAt about that would cause him to lose fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X