No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Obama did not have a Dem controlled house and senate... so what was the point of bringing that up?

I don't see the similarity in circumstances there.

This administration has been bungling among it's own party so badly to get any legislation actually passed that it is mind boggling. Fortunately for them doing nothing is probably the best thing they could do with the economy recovering as it has been.
    The point is, it's happened under every President since Ford, which you conveniently glossed over. Five times it happened under Carter when he had a Democratic House and Senate. This may come as a surprise to you, but party affiliation doesn't guarantee full and unconditional support. Remember, there were and are several Republican House and Senate members who oppose Trump and aren't going to vote for something strictly out of party loyalty.

Bungling but somehow getting things done and winning.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        I know you don’t own shyt or at least anything of value.

Remember you are still paying the government your own money into the housing fund so you can one day borrow it back and get a house.

Way behind me kid
        And you are imagine that you own all these businesses in Peoria?
        Quit dreaming, youth.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            And you are imagine that you own all these businesses in Peoria?
            Quit dreaming, youth.
            I’m not dreaming..

That’s why I’m in the investment threads, and you in the pronstar threads knowing every chicks name.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              This is true......

Trump is a bytch when it comes to the military..

Sure he will **** up North Korea, but he has never and will never be part of the soldiers way of life

Comment

• Everything he's touched has turned to gold.

If you were so possessed you could look up my earliests posts on Trump and how much I disliked him, I am not a blind ass-kisser. He's just been a phenomenal president so far.

Only disagree on net neutrality.

Comment

• Goodbye Mueller.

https://saraacarter.com/2018/01/18/a...ent-officials/

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      I’m not dreaming..

That’s why I’m in the investment threads, and you in the pronstar threads knowing every chicks name.
                      Gossip hoing on me again but keep dreaming again. I bought stocks down here too but why talk about them with you guys when you wouldn't know about them. I rather go watch **** than have sex with a prostitute in a dirty dilapidated building. . The money I got can afford me a better sex situation than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X