View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 03:54 PM #5

Quoted: 785 Post(s)
Clegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,910,481,981,113,518.50
FREE RiZO! - Carlton Banks MMM-My Sharona! - RiZО Have an apple Clegg - danc1984 Yank food is good - mangler jr Chunk cake - It's part of your 5 a day! - Chunk 
Coffee Is Professional - Loccy To make up for that soggy one. - Raider Monkz mhh Alizee is moi lolita <3 - cleaner147 Professional Cookie - Loccy super clegg - Old Coward 
No Message - -veteran420- with love - -veteran420- Merry Christmas - Flab Happy new year! - Toney Loc yum yum pot noodle - Mike_Hunt 
super e-baller - MANIAC310 Well deserved, never saw you at history section - HaglerSteelChin It sounds like you need one, LOL - HaglerSteelChin Have some more - HaglerSteelChin Good Man - JimRaynor 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Scientist Gay and Lesbian Pride - RiΖΟ Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - PensionKiller Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy 
Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANGLER Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Head and Neck Cancer - LeeVanCleef 

Quote:
Originally Posted by black.ink View Post
I've met him a few times and he is one of the most down to earth people you could know. He comes across as being pretty arrogant in front of the media but that is all to gather hype to get people talking about Carl. Last time i spoke to him was last July, at the time he wasn't really in the title frame but he said his chance will be coming soon.

It's nearly been a year and although he is the frontrunner for the WBC strap hasn't made the progress i was hoping for. I hope when the chance is there, he succeeds as he isn't getting any younger and his prime will be over before making any waves.

Froch/Taylor is the fight i most want as they are my two favourite fighters of the higher weights as i'm a far bigger fan of the smaller weight classes. I hope this comes off by the autumn.
Hopefully Froch will get his title fight soon.

It annoys me that Calzaghe won't just vacate and let others fight for the titles. It seems that he won't be fighting at 168 again, so he there is no point hanging on to the belts until retirement.
Clegg is offline   Reply With Quote