No announcement yet.

manfredo wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manfredo wins

i just got home from attending the fight with spina. it was a great win for manfredo he looks like hes getting stronger.

ahhhh I was about to watch it and I saw this headline! Blasphamy!

Comment

spoiler, great job

Comment

Way to go *** (lol)

Comment

Originally posted by boxing912 View Post
          i just got home from attending the fight with spina. it was a great win for manfredo he looks like hes getting stronger.
          Good K for the heads up.

Comment

Glad he is doing well, I take it the Dunkin donuts center is his local arena?

I would like him to comes across the water and fight say Carl Froch, he would be a draw due to the Contender series over here!

Comment

good , i cant wait to watch the fight , i though it might have went a little longer or maybe the full distance.
              Great win for him

Comment

He's last 2 fights since Mora have been TKO's in the 3rd, I reckon he has a big future infront of him

Comment

I have really been surprised by Manfredos power lately. Usually when guys move up in weight the lose their punch. His looks like it has gotten better.

Comment

Originally posted by buddychacon View Post
                    I have really been surprised by Manfredos power lately. Usually when guys move up in weight the lose their punch. His looks like it has gotten better.
                    he gonna need the power, it might make the difference when he fights an elite guy

Comment

Working...
                    X