Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arthur Szpilka vs Mike Mollo (full fight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    leaping hooks from an out of shape dude, uppercuts from outside by szpilka, garbage ref, awesome finish. a club fight at it's finest. made my night.
    haha yes!

gold star on all points

hell of a fight.

Comment

Szpilka looked vulnerable.

I know the Polish were jumping around in excitement and claiming him to be some great talent but he doesn't look all that. Wonder what would've happened had Mollo come in shape and barring cuts, he's hardly anything more than a journeyman...

Nice jab when he uses it and definitely has some power but concerns over his punch resistance and doesn't really show any variety. He's young though so has plenty of time to improve, which he certainly needs to do if he wants to challenge for a title at some point.

I don't expect to see that referee officiating a bout any time in the near future.

Comment

Teddy Atlas didn't hide his hatred for Artur Szpilka from the time Artur started walking toward the ring.

I'm not a big Szpilka fan, but there's no need of a commentator being so hatefully biased.

Comment

I thought Szpilka was utter junk and a KO waiting to happen. If he doesn't get stopped soon it will be due to great match making, but when you struggle with a fat journeyman that has lost 4 on the spin and get knocked down and stunned, the future isn't bright. He's very susceptible to left hooks & crosses...Danny Garica might even stand a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Teddy Atlas didn't hide his hatred for Artur Szpilka from the time Artur started walking toward the ring.

I'm not a big Szpilka fan, but there's no need of a commentator being so hatefully biased.
            In Teddy's defense, he's an honest stand up guy so seeing Szpilka come in a prison jumpsuit really turned him off.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              That ref was corrupt scum. Deserved to have his head kicked in, the piece of ****. Hope he never works another fight again.

Looking forward to Spilka getting KTFO. Guy seems like a real piece of ****.
              Why do say this Benny? I thought Spzilka showed good sportmanship during and after the fight.

As to the fight itself - that was wildly entertaining! Szpilka has fan friendly style no doubt, it's a slick southpaw style but his defense is suspect as evidenced by this fight.

Great knockout too! One two, one two,,, lights out!...

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                In Teddy's defense, he's an honest stand up guy so seeing Szpilka come in a prison jumpsuit really turned him off.
                Teddy's been in prison himself, and his brother Tommy Atlas is serving a life sentence for two murders.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Teddy's been in prison himself, and his brother Tommy Atlas is serving a life sentence for two murders.
                  Either way Szpilka looked like a complete jackass. I certainly wasn't amused.

Will be interesting to see if he goes through with this upcoming fight after getting dropped hard in this one.

Comment

That's was awesome, didn't expect a scrap like that.

Comment

I was @ this fight live and the atmosphere @ the UIC Pavilion was absolutely electric man the Polish fans really made it exciting and Mollo has one of the biggest hearts I have ever seen a fighter show here is a video of Mollo after the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X