Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire is Ready For Mares, Rigondeaux, Anyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Rigo, but I think Donaire is gonna whip his ass, but he will make it a little tough for Donaire. Donaire also KOs Mares.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I like Rigo, but I think Donaire is gonna whip his ass, but he will make it a little tough for Donaire. Donaire also KOs Mares.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

If he's ready for Rigo and Mares, then he should do everything he can to make them happen. He won't get past Rigo though, so he should definitely make the Mares fight first. Not that that fight is a given, but it will be easier than Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          If he's ready for Rigo and Mares, then he should do everything he can to make them happen. He won't get past Rigo though, so he should definitely make the Mares fight first. Not that that fight is a given, but it will be easier than Rigo.
          Rigo and mares are both nightmare match ups for Donaire .. But I still favor him to beat em both

Comment

rigondeaux kot in 6 to donaire

Comment

Fkn LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!

Comment

I'd rather see the Rigondeaux match. Mares, for all the hype around him, does not possess the arsenal or the skills to hang with Donaire IMO.

Comment

He needs to pressure Arum into making the Mares fight. It's easy to say, "I want to fight Mares", but easier to just sit back and let Arum sabotage the possibility. Mares is on GB's ass trying to make it happeh, Donaire needs to do the same on his end.

We saw Donaire not too long ago voice his frustrations against Top Rank in regards to certain fights not being made for him. Where is that Donaire now?

Comment

I'd love to see Donaire fight Rigondeaux and Mares this year.

Then make his way to 126.

Comment

rigondeaux is trainnig with pedro luiz diaz , the cuban doctor who trained the powerfulcuban national team , and now trains miguel cotto....rigo doesnt know heredia . it is all a lie..... rigo and miguel diaz are already trainning here in miami.

Comment

Working...
                      X