After The Dark Knight Rises they are going to reboot batman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After The Dark Knight Rises they are going to reboot batman

What u think of this?

should they just leave batman alone for a while, should they have continued the same series?

**** that!

Disgusting this is as good as a Batman franchise is gonna get, only downhill from here. Leave the damn thing alone....

Btw are u just asking or is this for real?

Comment

I don't know. But i think they should make a Justice League movie. Of course it would be nearly impossible to make it look realistic unless they would use a more cartoonish Batman than Nolan's version of Batman.

Comment

too much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for them to leave it alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          I don't know. But i think they should make a Justice League movie. Of course it would be nearly impossible to make it look realistic unless they would use a more cartoonish Batman than Nolan's version of Batman.
          Justice what? Fck no! Its gonna be corny, even more so than Green Lantern

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            Justice what? Fck no! Its gonna be corny, even more so than Green Lantern
            It depends on who would directing it. I think they can make it just as gritty as The Dark Knight series.

Comment

Batman Begins was the best one maybe because it wasn't quite as unbelievable as the others.

Comment

Batman is always rebooted isn't it. The only other Batman that had sequels was the one with Michael Keaton, Batman and Batman Returns. Then it was rebooted with a new character, Val Kilmer. Then it was rebooted, Clooney. And finally Bale who's about to do his third Batman film which is the longest series of Batman movies. It's about time to reboot it and give another actor a shot at being Batman.

Comment

They should reboot it as The Dark Knight Returns, the Frank Miller book.

Comment

Nothing will top this series of batman but Batman is a money maker so of course they would.

Comment

Working...
                    X