No announcement yet.

being sick sucks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• being sick sucks!

so i been sick for 2 days and i went yesterday to the gym even when i was feeling a lil off my game. yesterday was not as bad as today so i roughed it out and went to practice. by the end of practice i was feeling good but then over night the worse of my 'flu' like symptoms kicked in. so im stuck at home ... i hate missing practice but oh well.

for any boxers out there, when u guys get sick how do u you get better quicker that way you get back in the gym faster. im getting rest and drinking plenty of fluids like water and juice but is there anything else that could help recovery?

Originally posted by d_lyrik803 View Post
    so i been sick for 2 days and i went yesterday to the gym even when i was feeling a lil off my game. yesterday was not as bad as today so i roughed it out and went to practice. by the end of practice i was feeling good but then over night the worse of my 'flu' like symptoms kicked in. so im stuck at home ... i hate missing practice but oh well.

for any boxers out there, when u guys get sick how do u you get better quicker that way you get back in the gym faster. im getting rest and drinking plenty of fluids like water and juice but is there anything else that could help recovery?
    Sweat it out. Will do the trick.

Comment

Drink water with drops of real lemon in it. Drink very hot tea, and then lie down in a bed with a lot of sheets to sweat it out. Eat a lot of vitamin C like oranges and lemons.

Good luck man. I know how ****ty it feels to stay home from training with a stupid flu.

Comment

/

never heard of ''sweating it out''

ilness is caused by harmfull bacteria isnt it? sweating it out?

mabey it works?

the best thing is get plenty of sleep ,bed early,good sleep,
        try hot orange juice-like orange cordial diluted with hot water,

very nice and helps

Comment

I get plenty of sleep and take lots of Vitamin C. Seriously, the best thing for you is sleep. Don't be afraid to take a day off from training to let your body rest. That's why it's sick in the first place. Give yourself one good day of rest and I promise you'll feel much better.

Drink lots of fluids too.

Comment

Working...
          X