Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VADA, USADA and the NYC commission, this should be the cleanest fight ever.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    What do you mean working the fight? Their best people should be in the labs. Collecting cups of piss and blood is not that hard, which is all testing agencies do
    Just because they're in testing facilities doesn't mean that they know what to look for, just like a doctor with 20 years of experience and a doctor who just got his doctrine, there's always someone with more experience regardless of the occupation.

I can collect piss, but I would have no clue of what i'm looking for when it comes to anti doping.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      All day you been doing nothing but twisting my words around. If Rigo is dirty he needs to be caught and GTFO the game. I even said if he started working with Memo I would no longer support him.

As far as Gamboa goes, you should go back and re read the threads and see my rants about him. I said I would no longer tune in to his fights and you can quote me on that. I'm not the type who doesn't tune in to fights, hell I watch Broner and Vazquez and I dislike both guys. There's witnesses as well.

Do me a favor and stop quoting me with nonsense as well as switching my words around. You're also making yourself like a tool.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      So you will no longer watch Gamboa fights? Okay

IM not twisting words around, you clearly hate Donaire and want him to be dirty cuz he's about to beat down Rigo

Comment

They were left in a tough spot, let a guy caught cheating fight and not collect a fee, or let him fight and get paid

They chose the latter option
        I don't doubt for a moment that was the underlying motivation, but the manner in which the issue was handled gave them plausible deniability.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          Just because they're in testing facilities doesn't mean that they know what to look for, just like a doctor with 20 years of experience and a doctor who just got his doctrine, there's always someone with more experience regardless of the occupation.

I can collect piss, but I would have no clue of what i'm looking for when it comes to anti doping.
          All testing agencies do is collect piss/blood and test them

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin
            Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

All day you been doing nothing but twisting my words around. If Rigo is dirty he needs to be caught and GTFO the game. I even said if he started working with Memo I would no longer support him.

As far as Gamboa goes, you should go back and re read the threads and see my rants about him. I said I would no longer tune in to his fights and you can quote me on that. I'm not the type who doesn't tune in to fights, hell I watch Broner and Vazquez and I dislike both guys. There's witnesses as well.

Do me a favor and stop quoting me with nonsense as well as switching my words around. You're also making yourself like a tool.

So you will no longer watch Gamboa fights? Okay

IM not twisting words around, you clearly hate Donaire and want him to be dirty cuz he's about to beat down Rigo
            I've said it. I will no longer tune in to his fights. You can either believe me or not.

We all have fighters that we like and don't like for whatever reason. But I definitely don't hate Donaire cause he's about to beat Rigo. Which I don't even believe cause I have the fight as a 50/50.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              I don't doubt for a moment that was the underlying motivation, but the manner in which the issue was handled gave them plausible deniability.
              The way the issue was handled is GBP begged them to let him fight dirty because it would benefit the economy, people would lose money and be pissed

When you put loopholes in there, they allow fights to happen. You test positive then there is no fight, whats so hard about that?

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                I've said it. I will no longer tune in to his fights. You can either believe me or not.

We all have fighters that we like and don't like for whatever reason. But I definitely don't hate Donaire cause he's about to beat Rigo. Which I don't even believe cause I have the fight as a 50/50.

OK ill quote you on that

So why do you hate Donaire exactly?

Comment

But morales got past the NYC commission while testing positive
                  Morales reached a level neither Donaire or Rigo would ever reach so he gets special treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

OK ill quote you on that

So why do you hate Donaire exactly?
                    I just never liked the way he is. The way he talks on cameras. Never thought he was P4P worthy simply cause of his signature KO wins over Darchi and Montiel either. Didn't liked the fact that he brought Narvaez up in weight and fought him either.

Comment

I also don't like how acts on the social media and the way he lets his wife run his life

Like I said, we all have different reasons for liking or disliking a fighter. You might think its silly but I don't. Its all about the person. I don't think I once hated a fighter cause they defeated one of my fighters.

I loved JMM and Corrales even after they defeated Casamayor. Only recently was that I started to dislike him simply cause of his hooking up with Memo.

Comment

Working...
                      X