Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you imagine men of the character of Ali and Frazier...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you imagine men of the character of Ali and Frazier...

...on HBO 24/7?

and with the cinematic way in which fights are filmed in the present day (see Showtime's Fight Camp and All Access shows), can you imagine the kind of details that would be caught in fights involving guys who interacted with each other in the ring to the degree that Ali and Frazier did?

i often wish it were somehow possible to 're-do' the past ages of boxing with the technology we have now.

give examples of ways in which this could embolden our appreciation and understanding of the past, post the moments in boxing history that you'd like to see through the microscopic, all-seeing lens that we have now.

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
    ...on HBO 24/7?

and with the cinematic way in which fights are filmed in the present day (see Showtime's Fight Camp and All Access shows), can you imagine the kind of details that would be caught in fights involving guys who interacted with each other in the ring to the degree that Ali and Frazier did?

i often wish it were somehow possible to 're-do' the past ages of boxing with the technology we have now.

give examples of ways in which this could embolden our appreciation and understanding of the past, post the moments in boxing history that you'd like to see through the microscopic, all-seeing lens that we have now.
    Joe Frazier always showed plenty of character, but Ali showed a lack of it, from the little rhymes he was famous for, being concocted by his pal Bundini Brown, to his willing manipulation by the racist sect he joined.

Comment

Ali would certainly be something to behold on a 24/7 series today.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        Joe Frazier always showed plenty of character, but Ali showed a lack of it, from the little rhymes he was famous for, being concocted by his pal Bundini Brown, to his willing manipulation by the racist sect he joined.
        you are a scoundrel. further attempts to disparage dear Muhammad shall see you cast from my thread.

Comment

Working...
        X