Who punches harder Floyd or JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
    Timing is a beast. Don't be delusional

It's like a car accident. If two cars hit each other both driving at 100 it multiplies the force of the smash, versus a car going a 100 hitting a parked vehicle.

Comment

Mayweather hits harder then Marquez. Mayweather wobbled De La Hoya pretty good in their fight and he also wobbled Cotto pretty good in the 11th or 12 round. I remember when he fought Marquez he had him hurt in the last couple of rounds in their fight. Where I thought he was going to knock him out. Mayweather has one of the hardest right crosses in the game he throws it without a left jab in front of it. So he throws that punch with real power.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        So now C fighters are elite , no problems keep fishing in the wrong places .

And Manny was sucker punched , he didnt see it coming !
        LOL I thought I saw it all but this is trolling to the 10th degree, now Juan sucker punch KO Manny Pacquiao!

Comment

It's funny how people are influenced by ONE fight. Marquez did something he hasn't done in 3 fights with Manny. When they fought each other, Mayweather walked through all of Marquez's shots. LOL

Comment

mayweather hits harder than marquez imo

Comment

Originally posted by the collector View Post
              mayweather hits harder than marquez imo
              He doesn't hit harder than Marquez 2.0 the Heredia experiment hits much harder.

I mean he dropped Pacman for crying out loud, and if you watch their previous fights JMM would hit Pacman flush with power combos and not even hurt him, this fight he lands the over hand and pac drops the second one knocks him cold.

JMM hits harder, but if it was the jmm who fought Floyd than Floyd hits harder. But the new JMM with his muscles is a monster, his power is insane now.

Comment

Marquez hits harder, he has more muscle now and is more powerful than ever
                no one else could drop pacquiao in years and marquez did
                and wobbling cotto aint impressive everyone wobbles cotto even trout did

Comment

as an amateur and pro i have sparred or faught them all from hearns, leonard, curry, pryor and sparred a young floyd and he can punch. just because a fighter doesn't have tons of ko's does not mean they can't hit. look at floyds fight with ortiz/cotto. his shots completely turn his opponents heads almost around backwards and they will all tell you mosley included as they have said to he. floyd has deceiving power. marquez is really a counterpunching thinking fighter with good power too. don't think because of his latest ko he is the king of raw power. it was a great shot thet pac never saw. if he doesn't land that shot he was starting to bust up in there. if any of you know floyds opponents. ask them if he can punch. i sparred marquez over 12 years ago and he packed a nice wallop too.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    He doesn't hit harder than Marquez 2.0 the Heredia experiment hits much harder.

I mean he dropped Pacman for crying out loud, and if you watch their previous fights JMM would hit Pacman flush with power combos and not even hurt him, this fight he lands the over hand and pac drops the second one knocks him cold.

JMM hits harder, but if it was the jmm who fought Floyd than Floyd hits harder. But the new JMM with his muscles is a monster, his power is insane now.
                    this. margarito couldnt hurt pacquiao but new marquez koed him, i bet he would ko cotto too because he punches harder than margarito now

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      LOL I thought I saw it all but this is trolling to the 10th degree, now Juan sucker punch KO Manny Pacquiao!
                      Its sarcasm you idiot lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X