Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto ESPN interview. Staredown is intense.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PEANUT LIKACHU
    i doubt either one is scared of any man. except cotto is scared of la maravilla and margarito already knocked him out comprende?
    god only knows what combination of hydroxycut and plaster margarita had to use to knock out a green sergio, eat **** and die you facking wey.

Comment

IDK man Cotto got the sort of beating from Marg that gives you punch eye. We will see if he has really gotten over it and won't freeze up when he sees that relentlessness in the ring again.

Comment

wow Margarito pulling a CSI Miami sunglasses-move...Cotto please...you got the rights to knock him the **** out!

Comment

Originally posted by Luis Resto View Post
          Cotto fears Martinez... No surprise.

He ducked Cintron for crying out loud.

Lol and the Cotto stans thinking this guy has a chance against Mayweather. Lol.
          stupid ****.

Comment

Thanks KT, i tried 2 different browsers and it's not allowing me to view the vid...dam it! I really wanna see this...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PEANUT LIKACHU
              your vagina still hurts from when margarito destroyed cotto. i guess that night he he took 2 virginitys (cotto's 0 and your butt-cherry) LMAO
              butthurt? coming from the guy who has the only shot ortiz could land on mayweather ( a headbutt) in his sig. You people are the most disgusting cheaters evar.

Comment

Originally posted by AEOUS ETERNALIS View Post
                stupid ****.
                DOnt talk about your welfare collecting ass mama like that, Pedro.

See, I dont get you Ri****s... You love to point fingers at others about cheating, but didn't Luis Resto cheat? CHEATO Trinidad as well? Why so mad?

I hate Ri****s more than Mexicans because what Luis did to a white man was b.s. Right there the US should stopped aiding that *****y ***** hole island of yours. We feed you, house you, etc and this is how you repay us? By beating a man with no gloves at all? Filthy animals.

Comment

Looked like Cotto was going to punch him right then and there.

Comment

That was a mean staredown!!!!

Nothing like the guy in my AVI though, Leonard said he got scared at the staredown against him!

Comment

lol @ margarito's evil smile.

Comment

Working...
                      X