Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Loma considered great when he Drew with Russell and Lost to Solido?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Abetter question is why two idiotic Loma hate threads by you in one day. He is considered great because he is great. But how could a guy who's favorite boxers are quitters Rigo and Ortiz and running, clinching, dirty fighting Broner understand that. Loma fought Salido for a title in his 2nd pro fight. Salido came in way over weight and hit Loma in the balls many times and got away with it. Even then most thought Loma won and Salido was a good fighter. Loma got much better as a pro and offered Salido a rematch many times but Salido turned down all offers knowing he would lose. Loma won every round against Russell so get your facts right and don't call the fight a draw when it was a one sided ud. People who know boxing think Loma is great. Guys like you who know nothing and just hate Loma say he is not great. You make up a tiny minority of Loma hating dummies.
    Dude is not great you think cuz he’s great cuz the biased media tells you he is but dude barely has 14 fights he hasn’t done ****tt in the sport yet

If Loma was a Latino or black fighter they would make him jump through hoops before calling him good but we know why Loma has that special treatment no big surprise.
    Last edited by kidbazooka; 08-08-2019, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      I think we all know why he’s so hyped around here and it obviously has zero to do with accomplishments.
      Who is this we? You and some turds in your pockets.Anybody who knows a damn thing about boxing knows Loma is a hell of a fighter.But you know nothing but your stupid hate of Eastern European fighters. All the experts have Loma top 3 pound for pound best in the world. Are they all wrong???? No, you are wrong, Dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Abetter question is why two idiotic Loma hate threads by you in one day. He is considered great because he is great. But how could a guy who's favorite boxers are quitters Rigo and Ortiz and running, clinching, dirty fighting Broner understand that. Loma fought Salido for a title in his 2nd pro fight. Salido came in way over weight and hit Loma in the balls many times and got away with it. Even then most thought Loma won and Salido was a good fighter. Loma got much better as a pro and offered Salido a rematch many times but Salido turned down all offers knowing he would lose. Loma won every round against Russell so get your facts right and don't call the fight a draw when it was a one sided ud. People who know boxing think Loma is great. Guys like you who know nothing and just hate Loma say he is not great. You make up a tiny minority of Loma hating dummies.
        Yea what he said except most did not think Loma won vs Salido it was close by end, but Salido won even though it should come with an * for reasons you already stated.

Comment

Didn't Loma dominate Russel even with only one hand in the later part of that fight.

Comment

Loma is super talented. Watching him fight is a thing of beauty and I’m not a Loma fan. but I can see he’s in his own category in terms of skill level

And I’m NOT a Loma fan. I was happy when Salido beat him and Salido did beat him.

Comment

Dude is not great you think cuz he’s great cuz the biased media tells you he is but dude barely has 14 fights he hasn’t done ****tt in the sport yet

If Loma was a Latino or black fighter they would make him jump through hoops before calling him good but we know why Loma has that special treatment no big surprise.
              Dude you are just a hating ass hole. I know all about your history of extreme hate for Eastern European champions. I don't go by media idiot. I go by who they fought and beat and how good they looked doing it. Everybody else thinks Loma is great because he is great. Only you and the thread starter are stupid and hateful enough to say he isn't. Go to the respected ring magazine and they have Loma pound for pound the best in the world. Ring is owned by De La Hoya who hate Arum so Ring is only saying Loma is the best because it's true. You have me on ignore so just ignore that I called you a stupid hateful ass hole..

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                You should delete your account if you think The Loma Russell fight was in anyway close and that solido actually beat him. You will have a tough time on here not knowing shat about boxing.
                You probably should delete your account tbh...

Comment

You might have a case but that doesn’t mean Loma isn’t as good as he’s hyped up to be.

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
                    Not to mention he got dropped by linares struggled with Pedraza (TKOD by tank 7th round). How this dude p4p again? just because he was a decorated AMATEUR Fighter??
                    Shut up dude

Comment

I think we all know why he’s so hyped around here and it obviously has zero to do with accomplishments.
                      It's all about racism and white privilege huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X