Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Manny retires after Bradley???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Manny retires after Bradley???

What would your reaction be if Manny decided to call it quits after his Bradley fight???

He can retire now because he has accomplished everything and is already considered the greatest of all time. The media and the world recognize he did all he could to fight floyd and chased him for years and floyd just didnt want to fight. There's nothing more for Pac to prove or do.

Comment

YAY!!!!! would be my reaction lol

Comment

Total shock and dissapointment. Not many fighters get mainstream media attention anymore and Manny is one of those guys that brings bunches of it to the sport.

Comment

haha, but seriously, it'd be a bit disappointing since him and floyd didn't fight. that said someone posted up a video about it yesterday. sounds fake to me though, i think negotiations for mayweather/pacquiao in late 2012 will happen once floyd does his time and gets out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            He can retire now because he has accomplished everything and is already considered the greatest of all time. The media and the world recognize he did all he could to fight floyd and chased him for years and floyd just didnt want to fight. There's nothing more for Pac to prove or do.
            by who? by you and the 13 other delusional fanatics that post here? he might be the greatest of 2010, and thats about it. accomplished everything? nnnnnah. beating "past it" de la hoya and mosley, and a zombie drained cotto is not quite accomplishing everything. if he retires after the bradley fight, his legacy is tarnished forever, and he will only be associated with floyd mayweather. the only ones that will still have wool pulled over their eyes are ignorant fools such as yourself, as well as his fellow countrymen. BOXING fans (not pacquiao fans) will see him for what he is, nothing more, nothing less. now stop sniffing glue and educate yourself or something. there was boxing before manny came big into the scene before 2008, ya know?

Comment

I'd be dissapointed he never fought mayweather, but I'd be happy that we can all move on.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                YAY!!!!! would be my reaction lol
                this so all his ******ed as fans could die

Comment

If he retires then all the *******s turn into Don-aireheads.

Comment

Honestly I wouldn't really care, is he a great fighter? yes but he is also media hyped like crazy ; but I would be disappointed that the mayweather fight never happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X