i am going to enroll in bible college

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Squeal you married got kids?

Comment

Whatever makes you happy. Don't let other people dictate what you wanna do. I don't believe in God but that's just my opinion it isn't fact............

Comment

Originally posted by prophet larryx View Post
        Sorry if i actually have a real life man..you can have all this fantasy internet crap
        You'll be alright.

Just pay attention and please don't be one of those a-holes that goes to school simply to say he "went through it". As in someone who only attends and graduates from college simply to say they "have a college degree". The entire point is that you should at least learn something you hold valuable.

It applies directly in this case, because it would seem awkward to hold a degree from bible school over someone else's head.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Good to hear Larry

Be all you can be.

Comment

I feel prophet larry should be applauded for this life changing move.

brother larry following the righteous and good path.

Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
              Squeal you married got kids?
              Yes and yes.

I feel prophet larry should be applauded for this life changing move.
              I think it's a terrible waste of time and effort.

Comment

What do they teach in Bible college?

Do they look at the bible as a historical point of view or do they teach that it is THE word of Gawd?

Comment

Either way you gonna get sodomized by you're saviour... or so will the priest/ nun if you're into that sort of thing .

No but srsly if you're actually doing the bible thing then more power to you as a person to find something you actually like that aren't hard drugs & hoes .

Comment

God has taught me my past life was a life of self destruction,to many of our youth think violance,degrading our woman and idolizing money is the way of life.When judgement day come money will hold no value(you cant buy your way thru the pearly gates) you must have values and stand for something,when you die what will be your legacy what will you have taught you children??

Comment

Originally posted by prophet larryx View Post
                      God has taught me my past life was a life of self destruction,to many of our youth think violance,degrading our woman and idolizing money is the way of life.When judgement day come money will hold no value(you cant buy your way thru the pearly gates) you must have values and stand for something,when you die what will be your legacy what will you have taught you children??
                      Irony.

Orthodox religion is built around those two things.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X