Clear All

• Mundine vs Jorge Daniel Miranda??

This is gonna be another win for Mundine..! Discuss

Originally posted by phook View Post
    This is gonna be another win for Mundine..! Discuss
    Nah farkit.
    I'm so over him it's not funny.

Comment

Well since we're all s******s and snot, I must apologise to 'I'll be back', who won the guessing comp and subsequent 1k per knock-out on the opponent's record... I've tried to send you the 13k prize, but for some reason it'll only let me send 13 or 14 points at a time, and I haven't the patience to sit there and go through it one thousand times so you can get your prize.

The other big question right now is how on earth Khoder expects Mayweather to take his 250k offer when they sit down at the table to make the big fight. Perhaps Mayweather will think the 250k is just for that: sitting down at the table.

Comment

This is pathetic, beyond a joke. Mundine is a bum.

This guy will NEVER FIGHT in the USA or the WORLD SCENE. He is truly a disgrace to the sport of boxing.

But I think we already knew all of this.

Green is really pissing all over Mundine.

If this fight is on Main Event PPV, the people need to take a stand and complain about it.

Comment

I see there was a tribute to Lionel Rose on TV the other night some greats were there Famechon,and Fenech to name a few,and Fenech said of Lionel,"These blokes fought for real World Titles against the absolute best in the World".

Then look at the disgrace of the WBA at the moment its a bloody joke,Mundine refuses a World Title fight against Golovkin,without any repurcussions at all and then comes out and lines up a fight with this Miranda joker and has the audacity to say he wants Mayweather.

Lionel Rose was a true Champion and a inspiration for indigenous fighters here in Australia,as for Mundine he is an absolute disgrace and should not be mentioned in the same breath as Lionel Rose.!!!

Teofilo
          Last edited by teofilo; 06-03-2010, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by teofilo View Post
            I see there was a tribute to Lionel Rose on TV the other night some greats were there Famechon,and Fenech to name a few,and Fenech said of Lionel,"These blokes fought for real World Titles against the absolute best in the World".

Then look at the disgrace of the WBA at the moment its a bloody joke,Mundine refuses a World Title fight against Golovkin,without any repurcussions at all and then comes out and lines up a fight with this Miranda joker and has the audacity to say he wants Mayweather.
            Lionel Rose was a true Champion and a inspiration for indigenous fighters here in Australia,as for Mundine he is an absolute disgrace and should not be mentioned in the same breath as Lionel Rose.!!!

Teofilo

thats fukn hilarious!!!loll

Comment

I agree with Woftam.

The way the Mundine show has treated fans over the years has been nothing short of contemptuous. I'm not even going to criticize him even more, it's just not worth my time. There's just no point in working yourself into a frenzy over it.

I'm just not going to talk about him anymore. That's it. Done.

Comment

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
                I agree with Woftam.

The way the Mundine show has treated fans over the years has been nothing short of contemptuous. I'm not even going to criticize him even more, it's just not worth my time. There's just no point in working yourself into a frenzy over it.

I'm just not going to talk about him anymore. That's it. Done.
                that't the best way to handle it..
                Nobody should ever mention his name..
                it's just all recycled stuff anyway..everybody should have moved on long time ago...the fact that he's always been mentioned indicates that are some people who still hold a hope of him stepping it up..
                just move on.

Comment

Just the fight we have all been waiting for.. what a ****ing joke.. can't wait until someone knocks this clown out again.

Comment

Mundine had the talent to be so much more what a waste

Comment

Working...
                    X