Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me know if i got decent hand speed for 180 lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me know if i got decent hand speed for 180 lbs.

This video doesnt really show a whole lot just some quick shadow boxing but how do you think my speed would match up with fighters in and around 170-180 lbs...

i dont think you are a fast fighter from the short video i saw. but you are not slow at all. if you are a good boxer with very good timing and can see shots coming, you will do fine. skillz pay the billz man.

Comment

you are average, not slow not quick. On home cameras some peoples punches can't even be caught fully they are so quick.

You aren't a natural 180 lder though. You look like you could move down a weight class or 2.

Comment

Pretty fast but I can't capture my punches on a home camera because I punch too fast I guess. I am not a pro boxer either but I am pretty fast around 155 lbs

Comment

Not too bad.

Comment

50 cent is better

Comment

You look around average.

Comment

you are not fast,you are average,it looks like you are fast because you are throwing uncoordinated punches using the same combo,try shadow boxing in front of a mirror and you will see that you are throwing wild hay makers that have no style,also it does not matter what you weight you are to be fast, look at the heavyweights a lot of them weigh over 220 and they are fast,it is technique,

Comment

Join a gym

Comment

u look like brucie from gta
                    haha..

Comment

Working...
                    X