Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Charlie always take his videos down so fast??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Charlie always take his videos down so fast??

He puts a video up on youtube, and then takes it down a couple hours later..wtf?? Thankfully theres many ppl who re upload these great videos.
    Here is some of his classics.....

Stay tuned for more more classic hits from charlie z...And dont forget to check out my favorite quotes from him on my soundboard
    http://soundboard.com/sb/zelenoffp4p.aspx
    Last edited by KING 2K10; 03-23-2009, 03:53 PM.

He takes them down cause he checks them out again and realizes they make him look like an idiot, such as the one with him drunk taking his shirt off, or the one where he trys to rip it off but doesnt...lol.

Then he makes claims to pay for ppl to come fight him, go fly to california, but the idiot does NOT work, how the **** can he pay for anyone to go beat him up? Its all just talk man, after this fight with hillbilly I doubt we'll hear anything else..he'll retire a perfect record of 0-2, 0-5 if you count the 2 losses to the heavybag and 1 loss to a tshirt.

Comment

his posts are like his underpants whenever a boy goes near then he takes them down soon as he can

Comment

I like the one where his wearing a tennis headband when the dude as never been anywhere near a tennis racket

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          I like the one where his wearing a tennis headband when the dude as never been anywhere near a tennis racket
          is that the one where he speaks russian

Comment

It may be lolol

I wish he would re-up the Charlie Z kicking it with his girlfriend one

Comment

Some of that **** is still around, check the account named 'Zelenoff Sucks'

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                Some of that **** is still around, check the account named 'Zelenoff Sucks'
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEMcFgFK1NI is this it m8

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                  It may be lolol

I wish he would re-up the Charlie Z kicking it with his girlfriend one

Comment

lol he tried to pull brittney spears hahahahahahahahhaha yeah rite hey boys can u smell that .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................SMELLS LIKE BULL ****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qx0v...eature=channel

Comment

Working...
                    X