No announcement yet.

Franklin vs Lutter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franklin vs Lutter

Who do you see winning this fight and how?

I think lutter gets the fight to the ground and wins by submission. he needs to redeem himself and he knows it. after all, he gave silva a much better fight then franklin did, in my opinion.

I see Travis getting beat by the end of the 2nd round.

Comment

I see Franklin getting a UD

Comment

Franklin by tko in 2nd round. Lutter wont be able to hang with him more than 2.

Comment

Franklin by easy ud

Comment

well...looks like i'm the only one who likes lutter.

i got 5k on lutter if anyone want to bet???

Comment

Lutter by Sub or UD, i think he'll keep pressin for a take down until he gets it or gets the decision.

Comment

I see Franklin winning but you have to wonder what his long term ambitions are in the UFC for as long as The Spider is kicking around.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
                  I see Franklin winning but you have to wonder what his long term ambitions are in the UFC for as long as The Spider is kicking around.
                  he should move back up to 205 or possibly drop more lbs to 170.

Comment

I don't see him doing anything with Silva around and ye he should move down to WW because he has ain't gonna be and better fighting Liddell, Ortiz, Griffin, Silva, Jackson, Jardine or any other of the top LHW in the UFC so he has a better chance moving down to WW and maybe even a second go at Hughes possibly

Comment

Working...
                    X