Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tottenham Hotspur FC Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good result considering. Gutting we let a late goal in again.
    Things have got to get better soon

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
      Good result considering. Gutting we let a late goal in again.
      Things have got to get better soon
      Liverpool deserved that much though. A better effort from both teams than I had seen so far

Comment

We are playing again tonight. ****ing **** we have only 1 game on a Saturday until next year. Got the Toon tonight probably get beat or draw again. Was gonna watch it over my brother's as I haven't got sky. The missus then rings me and tells me she's working until 9.30 tonight so I've got to put the little one to bed. What a bummer I was looking forward to watching that and then kicking his arse on FIFA. Never mind let's hope we win and get a much needed 3 points and start climbing the table.

Comment

**** **** Bollocks and Wank. 1-0 down at half time.

Comment

Things are getting desperate now. Lost 3-1. If we don't start winning soon it's gonna be relegation for us this season. How the **** did thing's get so bad.

Comment

Martin Lol...sorry Jol. Lolz.

Have I called Spuds a joke yet?

Comment

It’s at times like this I feel like handing in my notice on being a Spurs fan, ****s sake.

Comment

Its not looking good for Jol.

Its a puzzle with the players that Spurs can put out as to why they are struggling so badly, tactically they look inept and Jol must forget about winning in a entertaining way and concentrate on getting some hard fought points in the bag otherwise Spurs will be in the Championship next term.

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
                    Its not looking good for Jol.

Its a puzzle with the players that Spurs can put out as to why they are struggling so badly, tactically they look inept and Jol must forget about winning in a entertaining way and concentrate on getting some hard fought points in the bag otherwise Spurs will be in the Championship next term.
                    Yeah, they stretch themselves too much and let their opponents have way too much room.

As a unit they need to tighten up.

Comment

Champions League Group Stage
                      Arsenal Stadium
                      Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 7.45pm

Arsenal 7
                      Fabregas 5, 58, Hubacek 25 (og), Walcott 41, 54, Hleb 50, Bendtner 88

Slavia Prague0

Comment

Working...
                      X