No announcement yet.

(Video) Me Hitting A 200lb Bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Video) Me Hitting A 200lb Bag

after seeing ppl post their own heavy bag vids, i thought i might add dis clip of me hitting my 200lb bag. And for those who think the bag is 2 small for a 200lb bag, it was only a 132lbs when i bought it but i added some sand to make it 200lbs. i didnt make this video for this site so im not acturally boxing around the bag, im just throwing left hooks to get them better.
    ENJOY.. By the way, im 17yrs old, 150lbs and 5ft 11"

Last edited by Pugnacious_Z; 05-05-2006, 03:58 AM.

In as much as you are standing in the same spot throwing the same punch over and over, it's a good thing the bag can't hit back....

Comment

what kind of bag is that and where did you get it?

Comment

What is there to rnjoy. You throw the same punch over and over again and you don't even seem to execute it well. If you were to fight like that at amteur level it would be safe to say youd be the holder of a losing record

Comment

in reply to heckler_pickle and yrrej. you guys must be real idiots to believe that i wud throw left hooks over and over again in a real match, srsly, grow a ****ing brain. i told u in my first post that i didnt make dis clip to show on dis forum, i just made it for myself to look at my technique, thats why i was throwing the same punch, to get it better. so how about u start thinking b4 posting next time.

Comment

Originally posted by nomercy90
            what kind of bag is that and where did you get it?
            its a kickboxing bag

Comment

Working the heavy bag is a trained skill or art if you would. Its obvious that Pug-Z has never been formaly trained. Yet he still posts up wanting to share. For that I give him credit. He never said that he was a world beater or that he would ko champion after champion. He said, hey man this is me on the bag, check it out. Keep working Pug-Z, youll get it down.

Tips on the bag. Work around a bag the same that you would an opponent. When you throw, let your hands go in multiple combinations, changing combos each time you throw. Left hooks to the body have power, but a good jab you will find is bread and butter. Then go in with the bombs after working the jabs.

A for effort, atleast he tries and shares with the forum. Good man Pug-Z!

Rockin'

Comment

Rockin1, i appreciate your post but i dont think you read my post. well i see no1 here really reads the posts, instaed they just watch so ill be taping myself on my bag the real way to get you guys happy in a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
                  Rockin1, i appreciate your post but i dont think you read my post. well i see no1 here really reads the posts, instaed they just watch so ill be taping myself on my bag the real way to get you guys happy in a few days.
                  My appologies, your right I just skimmed your post and watched the video.

your 5'11-150 lbs. Thats great height for a fighter.

Look forward to the future airing.

Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by yrrej
                    In as much as you are standing in the same spot throwing the same punch over and over, it's a good thing the bag can't hit back....
                    I SECOND THAT ILL SHOW YOU HOW TO HIT THE BIG IN ABOUT $ DAYS WHEN I GET MY CAMERA AND POST ME HITTING THE BAG!

WHERE YOU TRYING WO WORK A COMBO THERE, OR JUST WEN INTO ROBOT MODE!

Comment

Working...
                    X