No announcement yet.

Does your significant other wathcing boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does your significant other wathcing boxing

Just curious guys or ladies does your significant other watch boxing with you.

My wife will watch most fights with me except for most ESPN Friday Night Fights for some reason she does no like the commentators.

funny thing is she won't watch any UFC fights which sometimes ill watch. Not as much a boxing though.

Wife was brought up on boxing so she loves it.

Comment

Nope, my wife hates it but luckily for me my daughter loves watching me train/box and watch boxing with me, She even throws a jab or two since she was 2 years old.

Comment

She didn't originally. But it's really grown on her, and now she likes it a lot.

Comment

My old lady is warming up to it finally. Whenever it's on I watch it, so if she wants to be around me she has to deal with it.

She wants to learn how to box.

Comment

That is awesome that your daughter likes to watch it

My 15 month year old will see sit there and be amazed by the bright lights on the screen and cheers.

my wife was brought up on boxing too. He grandfather would always watching the azetca boxing.

Comment

The current GF is down to watch but she's basically tolerating it. She does have an impressive eye though. She's very keen at picking up on certain subtleties in the action.

Comment

GF hates boxing, will watch MMA with me, occasionally. She's doing me a "favor" by sitting there watching a fight with me, she says.

I give her credit though. She always watches Chicago Bulls games with me. Will only watch basketball with me, without complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                  GF hates boxing, will watch MMA with me, occasionally. She's doing me a "favor" by sitting there watching a fight with me, she says.
                  I hate that so much. The worst part is when you tell her to leave and then she uses it later on in an argument.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                    I hate that so much. The worst part is when you tell her to leave and then she uses it later on in an argument.
                    Or this. "You got to watch that stupid boxing match, now I get to pick the next 3 movies!"

Or, you'll be sitting there, and you want to show her a really good fight, and get her into boxing. She says, "alright, sure, lets check it out."

5 minutes later, she's on the damn phone, checking her messages.

Comment

Working...
                    X