No announcement yet.

Rewatching Pacquaio Marquez 1 & 2...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Pacquiao puts Marquez on his ass 4 times and this guy's trying to say Marquez stunned Pac more.
    that's not an indicator to who hits harder as much as who has better legs and chin. Not that I disagree with the point you're trying to make.

Comment

it's either pac is slipping (needing retirement) or jmm really concentrated on putting really extra effort on landing those right hands. i am leaning towards the first, imo!

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
        it's either pac is slipping (needing retirement) or jmm really concentrated on putting really extra effort on landing those right hands. i am leaning towards the first, imo!
        its the second. Marquez concentrated on landing that right.

Comment

Pacquiao made De La Hoya quit, messed Cotto's face up, KO'd Hatton in 2 and broke Margarito's orbital bone.

Marquez is a great pure boxer but I can't see his punches having the same effect on those fighters.

OP is clearly a Mayweather fan. Floyd could have put all this stuff to rest if he took a leaf out Marquez's book and was brave enough to step in the ring with Pacquiao - but he didn't and his legacy will absorb that sizeable hit.

Comment

JMM lost the first 3 fights against Pac, doesnt hit as hard and isnt as great as Pac. But is greater than floyd if that is any consolation to JMM

Comment

Come on now, watch the 2nd fight. There's a monster left hook Pac eats while still in the air. He has no foundation, if Pac woulda hit the same hook on Marquez with his left with Marquez in the same position.. oh boy what a KO.

Comment

Originally posted by slickslysmooth View Post
                Come on now, watch the 2nd fight. There's a monster left hook Pac eats while still in the air. He has no foundation, if Pac woulda hit the same hook on Marquez with his left with Marquez in the same position.. oh boy what a KO.
                he ate that ****? He damn near collapsed from it.

Comment

Working...
                X