Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul “Canelo” Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have seen sparing where the partner couldn't miss canelo with the right hand.

It will either be competitive or a wide UD for floyd.

Comment

This fight is going to be like Martinez/Chavez Jr...except Canelo aint gonna get anyone in trouble in any round.

Comment

i got floyd winning this by UD....canelo ain't ready for floyd..you don't go from fighting over matched opponents to all of a sudden fighting elite competition.

but i wonder if canelo will hire heredia...unless he already has heredia secretly helping him..

Comment

Floyd by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
            Uhh, how has Canelo deserved this match?

His biggest victory has been over a 40 year old Shane Mosley. He hasn't even touched the P4P list, not even with a 10 foot pole.
            What are you talking about? his biggest win is over ATG Baldomir! he one punched him!!!!

Comment

Who got KO'd by Martinez? The Cintron fight ended in a DRAW. 110-116, 113-113, 113-113. Check it yourself, buddy, and please use BOLD black in your next response. Martinez probably deserved the win, but it was a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by T.Mag56 View Post
                Who got KO'd by Martinez? The Cintron fight ended in a DRAW. 110-116, 113-113, 113-113. Check it yourself, buddy, and please use BOLD black in your next response. Martinez probably deserved the win, but it was a draw.
                cintron got dropped by a punch and got counted out. until he started *****ing that it was a headbutt...check it out yourself buddy

Comment

The fight ended in a Draw, though. Canelo, however, did legitimately knock out Cintron.

Comment

I'm just merely making a case for Canelo earning this fight with Floyd. Sure, Segio dominated the Cintron fight, but that's not my point. You're way off base, here. My point is that Canelo is manhandling his opposition, and his opponents aren't much worse than what Floyd has been fighting.

Comment

Similar fight to De La Hoya. 7-5/8-4 Floyd. Will be competitive in spots.

Comment

Working...
                      X