Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Juan Ma said he lost because the Ref had a gambling problem...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Juan Ma said he lost because the Ref had a gambling problem...

That was one of the most embarrassing sore loser moments ever. Dude was looking like his brain was about to get swollen if he was allowed to take more punches from Salido, and Juan Ma Lopez lacks any sorta grace in defeat, dude straight up said the ref bet against him or had a gambling problem.

The ref did a good stoppage in my opinion. Juan Ma is a young guy who is already slurring his words.

true..........

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      That was one of the most embarrassing sore loser moments ever. Dude was looking like his brain was about to get swollen if he was allowed to take more punches from Salido, and Juan Ma Lopez lacks any sorta grace in defeat, dude straight up said the ref bet against him or had a gambling problem.

The ref did a good stoppage in my opinion. Juan Ma is a young guy who is already slurring his words.
      hey rly said that **** yo? got a link to the video by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

This guy lacked grace in defeat on a higher level I would think:

Comment

But he wasn't lying, the ref did have a gambling problem .

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post

LOL " that is assault, he should be arrested on the spot"

Comment

It still doesn't top Cotto's cry baby act running to the dressing room after losing with Margarito and Floyd. Specially the soreness from his fanatics to this day about a fight that happened years ago. SMH!!

Hmmmm Maybe black america still crying over Taylor getting knocked out by Chavez Sr. could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
                LOL " that is assault, he should be arrested on the spot"
                James Butler (sucker puncher) is the same guy which killed Max Kellerman's younger brother.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post

And then went on to kill Max Kellermans brother

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    It still doesn't top Cotto's cry baby act running to the dressing room after losing with Margarito and Floyd. Specially the soreness from his fanatics to this day about a fight that happened years ago. SMH!!

Hmmmm Maybe black america still crying over Taylor getting knocked out by Chavez Sr. could be worse.
                    or maybe mexican america crying when oscar pretty much lost to ever black boxers hes faced

Comment

Working...
                    X