No announcement yet.

Arum: "If Manny chooses Cotto, Marquez will fight Bradley."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robson24 View Post
    well said friend me personally im sick of all this bull**** its either mayweather or i really coudnt give a f*** we are as you said being conned big time
    Yes, it's so clear now that the robberies happened in the Marquez and Bradley fights in order for there to be rematch options.

Comment

Im so sick of all these recycled ass fights and fighters.

Damn.

Comment

Marquez vs Bradley is a more interesting fight than the rest of the purposed match ups.

I don't care much about a Cotto/Floyd 2, Cotto/Pac 2, Pac/Marquez4 or even a Pac/Bradley 2. If it happens I would watch but it doesn't generate the excitement that it should at that level

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          sick of this recycled BS. usually rematches are made when the first fight is close. cotto vs pacquiao was not close, cotto got stopped for fcuk sake.

pacquiao is a fcukin idiot if he agrees to this. one thing is for sure, i wont be buying this ****, nor any other top rank cards. stick it up your dick arum.
          You do not think rematches should be fought when the champion lost his belt?

Comment

Hopefully this happens, I don't want to see Marquez screwed over a 4th time.

Comment

fight mayweather or zero fuks given about your next fight......

and op, victoria justice > ariana grande

Comment

**** that shiet! Cotto-Canelo, Bradley-JMM, and Pac-Floyd. No way around it.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                  **** that shiet! Cotto-Canelo, Bradley-JMM, and Pac-Floyd. No way around it.
                  agree with my Rican brother ^^^

there's always fu•king drama when Pacquiao fights.......

Comment

[QUOTE=borikua;12464240]**** that shiet! Cotto-Canelo, Bradley-JMM, and Pac-Floyd. No way around it.[/QUOTE
                    Yeah in a perfect world!

Comment

I would RATHER see JMM vs Bradley! Tired of recycled Matches...Give the fans something NEW ARUM!

Comment

Working...
                      X