Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNAVOIDABLE TRUTH/FACT: What Floyd did to Ortiz was NOT Dirty (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Matter of fact. I am bumping this thread everyday until people stop talking about this ****.
    i highly recommend you bump all my posts and read them again and again and again until you know them by heart.

they're better than 99% of anything else in this forum and reciting them on the street will make you look cool.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
        Lol jesus... HAHAHHA... Legal ok sure I give you that... Cheap shot, are you kidding me? Completely cheap, classless, and disrespectful to any boxer.
        no your wrong so your saying if a fighter is in troble all he has to do is talk to the ref and the other fighter has to stop hitting him or it would be called a cheap shot.the fight was back on it was not a cheap shot

Comment

It was totally a douchbag move. But there are people like that in society. It's sort of like in college football, when Steve Spurrier was at Florida, and he would run up the score on teams that were no real threat. Spurrier use to catch a lot of hell for that. But it wasn't against the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
            Lol jesus... HAHAHHA... Legal ok sure I give you that... Cheap shot, are you kidding me? Completely cheap, classless, and disrespectful to any boxer.
            Yeah, sort of reminds me of the way the guy in your avi swung at Khan at the opening bell....

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Matter of fact. I am bumping this thread everyday until people stop talking about this ****.
              i will help,.......

Comment

There we go! I am glad that this is the 1st thread on the matter and can't believe nobody thought of doing this before. Great job giving us the truth and facts!

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
                i highly recommend you bump all my posts and read them again and again and again until you know them by heart.
                lmao you're like Dwight from the Office.

Comment

Cortez doesnt have to look at both fighters for them to start fighting, He motion them to continue, Ortiz was too inexperienced by dropping his hands, I thought they would have studied Mayweather or done their homework on him properly, I cannot imaging Team Pacquiao not covering every basis of him fighting Mayweather, Mayweather alway do this in the ring, We all saw how horrible the Pac-Mosley fight was turned into by Shane wanting to hug and touch gloves at every opportunity while Pac also gave him the chance to.

Comment

if the l.hook r .hand had not ko victor nobody would care

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      Cortez says lets go, then makes the motion to touch gloves. Cortez looks at the time keeper to start the clock. In the mean time as per Cortez' instructions, Mayweather touches gloves, half hearted hug while at the same time keeping an eye at Cortez, when he sees Cortez is not looking, BAM and he sends the 1-2. That's what I saw, and that's how it was. I don't think Mayweather will be too proud of this fight, it's not something he would be boasting to his kids about.

Comment

Working...
                      X