No announcement yet.

Even harold lederman had castillo winning the first fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
    Manny was a one arm fighter when he fought jmm in the first fight and won... The second fight was closer but, manny still pulled it out... The knockdown sealed it... Now, back to the castillo fight, the only reason floyd gave him a immediate rematch was because he know he got a gift decision... Now the second fight mayweather clearly won...
    manny pulled it out?is that because he got the decision?floyd also got the decision against castillo so i guess he also pulled off the victory

Comment

41-0. Try again.

Comment

Castillo was the champ and you have to beat the champ supposely in order to get the title...

Comment

Castillo was definitely robbed. Floyd should NOT have sn 0, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
            Castillo was definitely robbed. Floyd should NOT have sn 0, that's for sure.

Comment

Castillo was the champ and you have to beat the champ supposely in order to get the title...

Comment

Manny was a one arm fighter when he fought jmm in the first fight and won... The second fight was closer but, manny still pulled it out... The knockdown sealed it... Now, back to the castillo fight, the only reason floyd gave him a immediate rematch was because he know he got a gift decision... Now the second fight mayweather clearly won...
                Boxing analysts from Manny's own country(where he is easily the one of the most popular figures) said he lost to JMM the second time. That says enough right there.

Comment

it was a draw.. did you attack wikipedia?

Comment

I watched the fight 10 times and I scored it the same way, 106 - 102 Castillo.

The Mayweather/Dela Hoya fight, I have Dela Hoya winning by 7 - 5.
                    Last edited by Vegan101; 06-17-2011, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Fight could have gone either way, people need to stop calling robbery.

Comment

Working...
                      X