Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the appeal of Basketball? (srs)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What is the appeal of Basketball? (srs)

I really don't get it. Not playing it, but watching it.

What is the appeal?

Explain

grew up playing it..was my first love..will watch it till the day i die

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      grew up playing it..was my first love..will watch it till the day i die
      Would you watch it if you didn't grow up playing it? Something in particular that excites you about it or keeps you interested???

Comment

I dont watch it a whole lot, but the raw physical talent in the professional level is amazing to watch. But thats what highlights are for too.

Comment

Finally a topic pinoys and blacks can unite in unison upon.

Comment

the free throws...nothing more exciting when a team commits their 5th team foul with 7mins left in the quarter and every whistle means FTs

Comment

Don't watch it so much anymore but the raw athleticism, the beauty of designed plays, alley oops, etc. It used to be exciting to see. Now there's too much divas in the game. Too many breaks in play, too many weak fouls called. No emotions otherwise it's a tech. But this year I've been watching a lot more thanks to Blake Griffin, D-Rose, Durant and the other young gunners.

That's the long answer. The simple one is I grew up playing and watching.

Comment

When a team commits a 3 second violation or when there is a foul every 30 seconds everytime down the court. it's a sensationalism..it's what the regulars call foulgate..

Comment

the players shoes

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    Now there's too much divas in the game.
                    This is what I notice. Every team seems to be centered around 1 player.

Comment

Working...
                    X