• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBF P4P KING View Post
    oh so its Money's fault that Pacman's defence sucks ****
    no its moneys fault he hasnt signed the contract

Comment

I'm just glad pac has had a few fights at this weight so no one can cry if floyd beats him at 147. I think history will definitely look kindly on pac, but we will always be asking why he doesn't have a single "boxer" on his record. The first person to box him, beat him. the second person arguably won both of their fights. and neither of them were or are anywhere near him (pac) speedwise. i'm interested to see how he would handle an intelligent boxer with a decent amount of speed. sadly, i'd even settle for mosley. just to see how much of a chance someone with speed has against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        im a fan. i dont understand the hype about pac beating the guy mosley beat and all the *******s discrediting mosleys win over margo and floyds over mosley but their haetful agenda is as always prevalent. floyd wins a ud.
        dont forget that *******s are already giving pac credit for a win over mosley and discrediting floyd. oh. and floyd fighting JMM at 144 but they are already gving pac credit for wanting JMM at 147.

they are fanboys. nothing more

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
          no its moneys fault he hasnt signed the contract
          too bad you lie and floyd signed but manny didnt.

you clowns love lying

Comment

A washed up Shane stopped Margachetto that doesn't make Manny look that good does it
            pac did it while 17 lbs, and 5 inches smaller?....look at the praises he's getting...by his perfromance , and if sergio does'nt win saturady, he might win foty for the 4rth time...lol......

Comment

oh so its Money's fault that Pacman's defence sucks ****
              no, but its his fault he has no balls!

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post

WHAT IF AGAIN THESE *****S ARE RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS BUT WHO CAN BLAME THEM WHEN FLOYD KFC POKED A GUARD IS HIS MEANS OF GROWING BALLS ...THAT DAWG MUST TAKE METH TO FIND HIS LOSING BALLS THOUGH.

Comment

Mayweather won't fight Pacquiao, take this to the fantasy fight section.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    did i say you stuttered.....first of all, floyd do'nt have the power to slow pac down , tho accumulation might do it, floyd aint a volume puncher either so that means if he has to win by a decion( which is the only way i see him winning), he needs to let his hands go a lot more than his usua which would then create more oppening for pac to get his shots in..floyd cant win this with his usaul low outputput and running around,.not vs pac atleast!.....
                    why dont floyd have the power to slow or stop manny? you dont have to hurt him with a shot to stop or slow him but if your constant he wont be. since when did manny become superman. when anyone hits him he stops or gets very wild. he punches when other guys stop punching. marquez not stronger than floyd but he was able to slow and stop pacquiao in his tracks when countered or when he lead and was first. damn you guys dont know **** about boxing. manny is not punching through anyone punches and keep thinking floyd dont hit hard or hard enough. dont have to knock you out with one punch but he will def slow you down.

Comment

When Floyd beats Pac he seals a legacy and becomes the greatest of our generation.

He comes out and laughs at all the doubters, retires. We all wonder why we doubted he wouldn't win.

See I may be given props to Pac but i love Floyd in the ring and I lean towards him in the fight.

JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN THATS ALL

Comment

Working...
                      X