Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USC is going to get smacked by the NCAA...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USC is going to get smacked by the NCAA...

No bowl games for two year's, and 20 less blue chip's. Pretty fu.cking gay, if you ask me.

Lane doesn't fck around...know how their HS recruiting did

Comment

Looks like Reggie Bush got rich playing in college LOL!! I like USC though so seeing them probably get this two year ban sucks.

On a side note looks like Colorado is moving to the Pac 10. Will probably get to now see USC kick CU's ass when they come to Boulder.

Comment

Pete must have saw this coming. Probably why he went to the Jets. Every top dog program does this ****. You think muthaphuka's went to Nebraska in the 90's for the corn? Lol, **** is a fu.cking joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Pete must have saw this coming. Probably why he went to the Jets. Every top dog program does this ****. You think muthaphuka's went to Nebraska in the 90's for the corn? Lol, **** is a fu.cking joke.
          Yeah Pete knew what was up. Really if I had that job I would never leave it. IMO it's the best job in college football and better than most NFL jobs. Definitely better than the Seahawks job he took.

Comment

What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
              Yeah Pete knew what was up. Really if I had that job I would never leave it. IMO it's the best job in college football and better than most NFL jobs. Definitely better than the Seahawks job he took.
              Notre Dame is behind this ****. And Mike Golic can suck my taint.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Notre Dame is behind this ****. And Mike Golic can suck my taint.
                Yeah Fuk Notre Dame. That job was cool back in the day, but not anymore.

Comment

im just happy Lane Kiffin is going to get **** on after all of this.

i hate Lane Kiffin

Comment

*covers ears and eyes*

Comment

Working...
                    X