Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao elects to put on left shoe before right, defecates.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
    I believed that was real for a couple of seconds...remember the thread about him playing basketball by ronnie
    No man. The worst one ever was the one about his daughter Queen elizabeths christening. "Pacs daughter has christening fit for a queen" or some bull**** like that.

Comment

that was epic.

Comment

Don't be surprised if Ronnie gets hit with a restraining order one of these days.

Comment

lololololololololo

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
              By Ronnie Nathanielsz- In a highly entertaining and stunning development, Filipino Boxing icon Manny Pacquiao has put on his left shoe before his right, before setting out for a 30 minute run with his beloved Military Cadets on Friday morning. "Ai Para lang do any an marak kang do wa foo sho" Pacquiao said earlier today, which translates to: "You know God is with me in everything I do, he is with me always, and I believe he supports my decision to put on the left shoe before the right". Pacquiao went on to enjoy a great run with his beloved cadets, exchanging pleasantries with them and journalists who turned up to view the spectacle. Coach Freddie Roach is said to be unhappy with Manny's decision to put on the his left shoe before his right, saying it detracts time from his training camp. " I can't believe he's doing this, why can't he put on both at once and save time? This is a training camp we are running here, not a shoe putting on exhibition". After the run, Manny then stood still for 3 hours as the cadets, journalists, civilians, and myself alike walked up one by one to kiss his feet or pull out a piece of his hair.

Later in the day, Pacquiao took a 4lb **** in the his gym toliet. The **** was examined by top Manila scientists who pronounced it to have "championship qualities". The **** will be on display at the Manila Gallery of Arts from the 5th of October until the 7th of November.
              LMAO... This had me rollin

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                lololololololololo

LMAO!!! That shiet was great man!

Ronnie send you something to express his gratitude for a well thought off article he might use for his next gig, Manny's personal poo!!! lol

Comment

Working...
                X