Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coincidence or not? I feel extremely weak when the weather is very crappy outside lik

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coincidence or not? I feel extremely weak when the weather is very crappy outside lik

Coincidence or not? I feel extremely weak when the weather is very crappy outside like raining and so on... And I'm indoors but its like it saps my strength from me some how. Is it me just being paranoid and not feeling good on days I try to work-out or not? Lately its been rather rainy and kind of ****ty in jersey and I swear the weather is making me feel very weak and sapping my strength a bit. I can still lift as much as I normally do and do about the same rep but my stamina seems to get less I believe.

Also I have a little soreness in my muscles even before I worked out and I haven't worked out for probably about 2 weeks... This was before I worked out I have been sore on my muscles for a couple of days now... Kind of odd.

It's true. ****ty weather saps my energy and makes me tired.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      It's true. ****ty weather saps my energy and makes me tired.
      That must suck for boxers if they are the same, because it takes alot of me. I do have pretty bad allergies but as far as I know I don't have asthma problems at all. Fighting on a night where the weather is awful outside even if you are fighting indoors it probably affects them just like how the weather affects me even when I'm indoors.

Comment

Damn, I'm canceling my work-out its killing me right now. I'll wait on sunday which is suppose to be nice then... Sucks I have to wait long but the weather is suppose to be **** today, friday, and sunday..

Comment

your prolly getting sick. i feel the same way, its been raining here. i can tell im getting sick

Comment

sunlight makes you happy, it's scientificly proven

Comment

It's been beautiful weather here for two weeks straigh and I feel like crap

Comment

Originally posted by RightHooker View Post
                It's been beautiful weather here for two weeks straigh and I feel like crap
                As weird as it sounds, I feel more energetic with fairly ****ty weather (rainy, cold), as opposed to hotass, sunny weather (where I can't be ****ed to workout, and have to force myself to do so).

Maybe it's because its real muggy and hot where I am in the summer, so I sweat tons more and end up using more energy during my workouts. But in general I like more cold weather when working out.

Comment

i like when it is a sunny winter day... i just love it ...

Comment

sounds like seasonal depression.

gays and lezzy's are very prone to this.

men on the other hand man the **** up and don't let the weather dictate how their ****en mood or general feeling.

Comment

Working...
                    X