No announcement yet.

abs question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abs question

I'm new to boxing and I'm in pretty good shape and on a pretty good diet right now. I've been reading here that diet is the main component to get your abs to show. Anyone have anymore links to more info about this and/or suggestions?

Thanks.

Originally posted by TheOcean View Post
    I'm new to boxing and I'm in pretty good shape and on a pretty good diet right now. I've been reading here that diet is the main component to get your abs to show. Anyone have anymore links to more info about this and/or suggestions?

Thanks.
    dont take this offensively.

google.

Comment

Yes. Most people don't know one of the most important things to bring out your muscles whether they be abs or w.e is..."Isotension"

Do it right results come fast.

Comment

For your abs to show you need to shed fat. Any form of cardio done at about 80% of your maximum heart rate sheds fat the quickest in most cases. Girls have to work harder.

Heavy abdominal exercises will help thicken the abs. Weighted crunches, incline situps, russian twists, etc. But you should start with a typical ab routine until your core is very strong and then move on to weighted or advanced movements. Work your lower back so your balanced (for medical reasons).

Comment

Working...
        X