Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Millonaire2B the biggest loser on this board?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look Tubby,

I know all you do is suck your momma's ******* at the age of 30.

FYI, I left Sherdog, I can go back whenever I want but due to 8th Degree Money Lender being there I will not.

So get yourself some fat fighting pills and some clearasil and maybe just maybe you will get a man one day.

Cheers Loser

Comment

[quote:0af7a173ac="millionaire2b"]Look Tubby,

I know all you do is suck your momma's ******* at the age of 30.

FYI, I left Sherdog, I can go back whenever I want but due to 8th Degree Money Lender being there I will not.

So get yourself some fat fighting pills and some clearasil and maybe just maybe you will get a man one day.

Cheers Loser[/quote:0af7a173ac]

BWhAHAHHAHA AGAIN with the mom jokes...you are a stand up champion!....you rule buddy!

YOur a ****ing hack at best and above all else a compulsive lier/masterbatur.

Someone remind me to firebomb your house and do us all a favor.

Comment

That would be the highlight of your poor ass life, to firebomb a house.

Dare to dream, ****face

Comment

[quote:2d394076a7="millionaire2b"]That would be the highlight of your poor ass life, to firebomb a house.

Dare to dream, ****face[/quote:2d394076a7]

Again you come with nothing !....just give up and go **** thy self insolent ****sack!

Comment

Let's get something straight douchebag.

No one knows who you are. You and your other persona are just ****stains on this site.

I on the other hand am a living legend!

Enjoy your life of obscrurity Future Assistant store manager

Comment

[quote:c27dcbf965="millionaire2b"]Let's get something straight douchebag.

No one knows who you are. You and your other persona are just ****stains on this site.

I on the other hand am a living legend!

Enjoy your life of obscrurity Future Assistant store manager[/quote:c27dcbf965]

Thing is the only peple who know you are the people who think your a faker.

You THINK people know who you are but they dont...in fact if they ran a poll on this forum on who they wanted here im sure i would get more votes to stay than your pathetic ass.

Go on posting from home and thinking your funny, cause the only one here with live ammo is me, and your just about full of holes.

Comment

The only live ammo you have is the cum that you shoot into your gay lover nightly.

I am the most popular poster on here, you on the other hand, have no charm, wit or style. Just a cancer mixed with syphillis on this site.

Comment

[quote:d1e5db9299="millionaire2b"]The only live ammo you have is the cum that you shoot into your gay lover nightly.

I am the most popular poster on here, you on the other hand, have no charm, wit or style. Just a cancer mixed with syphillis on this site.[/quote:d1e5db9299]

IM a cancer thats for sure...a Cancer to fakers on the net who talk out their ass and try to live out their fantasies...again with the gay remarks??....i mean what you want me to do allow you to suck me off????!!!?? Maybe thats what your hinting at all this time.

Comment

Trolliban you're a ****ing fat postwhore that posts every other minute in vain wishing that some day post count will reflect penis size. GO LACTATE SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Comment

millionaire jealous?

Comment

Working...
                      X