No announcement yet.

Name your Supplements!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name your Supplements!

Hey guys. Supplements can be crucial towards your everyday workout for some of you. Some aren't as powerful and just give a slight help while others can really do a lot though put your body at risk at the same time. I'd like to know which ones you guys take and what your specifically targetting by taking them. More muscle, a more lean and cut look, or trying to lose weight. Which are you taking and how would you rate their effectiveness with your workout?

Depends on what part of my training.

Whey Protein
    Scooby Doo Fizz Vitamins
    Creatine-When I first enter training and when I am close to a fight
    L-Arginine

Comment

I use Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice whey protein, Omega 3-6-9 and a multivitamin. Ive only been using the whey protein for a few days now, i want to build on some muscle around my torso for protection. Definatly use the omega 3-6-9 its essential for your body to perform well.
      Last edited by tDeL999; 04-06-2006, 08:07 PM.

Comment

im gonna start taking vitamins...any suggestions??

oh yeh any opinions on glutamine??i always feel sore on some days

Comment

TRAC creatine baby

Comment

Whey protein and multi-vitamins though I really shouldn't take whey protein as i am allergic to dairy products...and I suppose I should take calcium supplements as I dont have any dairy products in my diet. I might go buy some today.

Comment

Pro-isolate protein 46g of carbs per serving,
              I take multi-viatamins, ever since i've started i piss like 8x a day.. any reason as to why??

Comment

Originally posted by LightsOut Le
                im gonna start taking vitamins...any suggestions??

oh yeh any opinions on glutamine??i always feel sore on some days

It is useful if you are a weightlifter. But you would be better off just getting a full nights rest and saving your money.

Comment

I take Carnitine, and L-glutamine twice a day.

Comment

glutamine

glutamine isn't just for weight lifters. it is for anyone who is training hard. if you push it hard in the gym, glutamine levels will drop big time. glutamine is important for the immune system. you will also use it for the synthesis of muscle proteins. if you deplete glutamine, you'll never recover.

it doesnt have anything to do with weight lifting. glutamine is just an important amino acid. anyone who is pushing hard at the gym will deplete glutamine within the body. it's one of the few supplements that work. i've used it for a while and it always helps me recover.

i own a landscaping business. it's a physical day and i need all the help i can get with recovery.

Comment

Working...
                    X