Collapse
No announcement yet.

what side are you on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a fan, stand and trade although if I was a pro boxer it would be hit and not get hit.

Comment

Boxing

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        As a fan, stand and trade although if I was a pro boxer it would be hit and not get hit.
        Lol touché Very well said

Comment

Hit and not get hit, getting punched in the face isn't nice.

Comment

stand your ground and trade, easy... without no risk theres no reward. it all really depends on how confident you feel.......

Comment

i'm on the stand your ground, get hit, get ktfo, wake up, go home, masturbate

Comment

Hit and don't get hit

Its the difference between boxing and any other form of fighting...

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                  stand your ground and trade, easy... without no risk theres no reward. it all really depends on how confident you feel.......
                  Do you mind justifying ''No risk no rewards''. It's something I hear people saying often and it makes zero sense. There are numerous ways of getting a reward without taking any risks.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    Do you mind justifying ''No risk no rewards''. It's something I hear people saying often and it makes zero sense. There are numerous ways of getting a reward without taking any risks.

sure, its more like a sayin you choose to belive in. its an explanation on how you feel when you are about to fight/engage and how you deal with the situation at hand. i chose to trade because i know my limits, but i also know the amount of damage i can deal to others. its quite simple really either you have it or you dont. there really isnt a wrong way to go as long as you are game enough and take on everybody. hope that helps a bit.

Comment

Working...
                    X