Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACquiao can't pull the trigger anymore! Agree or disagree. Please vote!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PACquiao can't pull the trigger anymore! Agree or disagree. Please vote!

I started noticing it in his trilogy against Juanita. And against Bradley he further proved my observations.

Now, before you P'Tards get your panties in a bunch, I'm not saying he's shot to pieces how De La Joto was shot to pieces when he fought PAC. That De La Joto had nothing left whatsover.

What I've been noticing is that PAC doesn't react as quick as he used to, when Juanita or Timmy would take the lead PAC usually would just defend and couldn't return fire a good number of times.

Timmy didn't necessarily land alot, but, he was able to let go of 3-4 punches and all PAC could do was put his hands up. And, another sign of a declining PAC is his workrate, I don't recall the last time he was actually outdone in total punches thrown by an opponent.

Fellas, share your thoughts and vote. Enjoy tonight's fights(Boxing and MMA)
    Absolutely not !
    31.34%
    Somewhat
    25.37%
    Yes he can!
    43.28%

He can still pull the trigger. He did it vs Bradley every first half of every round and had Bradley wobbly almost every time he caught him. Why he didn't finish Bradley? That's beyond me and that's why he deserved to get robbed IMO.

Comment

Haters would pick?????? hehe

Comment

Yeah he can. He's fought some tough fighters with solid chins.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          He can still pull the trigger. He did it vs Bradley every first half of every round and had Bradley wobbly almost every time he caught him. Why he didn't finish Bradley? That's beyond me and that's why he deserved to get robbed IMO.
          He can, but, in spots. His reaction time when his last two opponents have gone on the offensive is simply to be defensive and unable to return fire a good amount of times.

Just look at his previous fights, going as far back as his trilogy with Morales up to the Cotto fight. Whenever his opponents would take the lead in those fights he was quick to exchange or fire back alot more than what we're seeing now.

Comment

Pacquiao has never been a reactions based fighter, he's punches in bunches guy.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Yeah he can. He's fought some tough fighters with solid chins.
              True, but, none of 'em are better or greater than the Morales(1 and 2) or Cotto that he fought.

I see PAC defending and not returning fire right away these days. That's not the same guy who even in defeat was exchanging punches round for round against El Terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Pacquiao has never been a reactions based fighter, he's punches in bunches guy.
                Dude, he is, he's not the classic counter-puncher, but, if you really study his fights, those punches are right after his opponents let their hands go and he goes into blitzkrieg mode.

****, I know Cotto hits a helluva lot harder than f**kin' Bradley, and eventhough Timmy didn't land alot of his punches, he was able to let go of 3-4 punches at a time and all PAC could do was cover up, but, against Cotto he unloaded on Cotto a bunch of times after Miguel would go on the offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
                  PACquiao can't pull the trigger anymore!
                  I agree. I've noticed it as well.

But he still dominated Tim Bradley, who sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
                    Dude, he is, he's not the classic counter-puncher, but, if you really study his fights, those punches are right after his opponents let their hands go and he goes into blitzkrieg mode.

****, I know Cotto hits a helluva lot harder than f**kin' Bradley, and eventhough Timmy didn't land alot of his punches, he was able to let go of 3-4 punches at a time and all PAC could do was cover up, but, against Cotto he unloaded on Cotto a bunch of times after Miguel would go on the offensive.
                    Cotto is a hell of a lot slower than Bradley and was lunging with his punches.

Comment

Working...
                    X