NOOB mistake to base Toney/Lebedev on Jones/Lebedev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
    I will bump this thread...
    counting on it however, i have a feeling you won't be anywhere to be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
      Lebedev is slow and your average cruiserweight. I don't even particularly think his power is what it is made out to be, my cat could K.O Roy at this stage, Enzo & Alexeev.

Toney is going to school him & K.O him.

Even a hideously out of shape Toney I fail to see how Lebedev beats him.
      He comes in straight lines, he panics, has no work rate, don't use angles, has slow feet & his handspeed is average.

I think he's just getting this ridiculous hype because of his new trainer, that & most of his fanbase are Russian fascists.
      You are making out he's had to do it overnight.
      Lets say he does hit 200lbs, what is he going to rehydrate to?

What is Lebedev, 195? and a weak, small 195lber at that?
      If anything this could do Toney favours.

You're all making out he needs to be super ripped & had the reflexes of a 94' Toney. Lebedev is a very limited fighter & IMO couldn't beat a 60yr old Toney that had been retired for over a decade.
      Toney has had a year to shed what is the equivalent of 1lb a week, he is working with Amir Assaid.
      I've seen footage of him on the pads, even bags which he don't use, doing plyometrics, sparring etc and Toney looks sharp.

Lebedevs sparring = Wayne Braithwaite who is nothing like Toney & floored Lebedev heavily to the point Tyszu had to stop it.

My 50mil to yours, I'm picking Toney.
      I think Lebedev has a questionable chin. He gets easily frustrated & his workrate is pish!

James is in superb shape & has had months to prepare for this, what makes you think it'll be Toneys stamina coming into play?
      Lebedev has been 12 rounds once.

Lebedev is a flat-footed southpaw slugger, Toney eats guys like him for breakfast.
      Sure Toney is washed up but you have to take into account Lebedevs opponents, his best wins - Alexeev, Enzo & Jones.

Also people think Lebedev will K.O James lol, if a prime H/w Sam Peter couldn't K.O a fat, out of shape, unmotivated Toney then there is noway in hell Lebedev K.O's a highly motivated, in shape Toney.
      Dancov i'v quoted all of your brilliant analysis of Lebedev so we can revisit it post fight.

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
      You could'nt be so wrong

Comment

Toney needs to retire as soon as possible.

Wathcing him take beatings like that at this stage in his career is sad to see.

Comment

Working...
        X