GGG/Canelo Scores - STOP THE TROLLING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
    I first saw it on Danish streaming.
    Then I saw it with Jim Lampley, and he was giving way too much praise to Canelo. Every time Canelo landed nothing, Lampley applauded.
    Yeah. You have no basis for anything, pretty much ever. Please get back to your Duterte spot killing dangerous drug users while labeling Duterte and his son heroes...even though they are moving MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF CRYSTAL METH.

#DatPhilosophy

#FLIPPINO!

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
      forget the media and the trolling, if you can give me 7 clear rounds for ggg then ill give you the reason, but neither fighter had even 6 clear rounds, thats what made this a close fight, and a draw isnt a bad decision in a close fight, if you want to start calling robberies on every close fight then you are probably on the wrong sport...
      I can give you 6 clear GGG rounds. 4-9. From 1-3 and 10-12 most were won by Canelo, but not all. Canelo DID NOT WIN 1-3 10-12. That's why most people have GGG winning. It's all subjective but Canelo won 4 for most people.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        I can give you 6 clear GGG rounds. 4-9. From 1-3 and 10-12 most were won by Canelo, but not all. Canelo DID NOT WIN 1-3 10-12. That's why most people have GGG winning. It's all subjective but Canelo won 4 for most people.
        Lil'G won the worst performance metric of his career, but as you said "subjective," casuals don't know how to score fights. Show casuals Ruslan vs Bradley and they'd have Ruslan winning!

Comment

even if u win every round vs canelo u can only hope for a sd or md, he will never lose via UD.

Comment

They didn't score body shots doe.

They were influenced by Lampley doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              Yeah. You have no basis for anything, pretty much ever. Please get back to your Duterte spot killing dangerous drug users while labeling Duterte and his son heroes...even though they are moving MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF CRYSTAL METH.

#DatPhilosophy

#FLIPPINO!
              What the fúck are you babbling about you utter moron?

Comment

Scored it for GGG first time i watched it. Then rewatched it and not against a draw, you can even make a case for canelo winning by a very thin margin. He finished alot better than GGG and GGG wasnt as effective as alot of people claim.

Fight sucked by the way and i was rooting for GGG

Comment

Canelo won that fight. Any fair and objective viewer could see that. Golovkin was like a zombie, walking into Canelo's fast headshots constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
                    Canelo won that fight. Any fair and objective viewer could see that. Golovkin was like a zombie, walking into Canelo's fast headshots constantly.
                    Why did Gomez say they’re looking for revenge in the second match then?

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                      Fight sucked by the way
                      Definately.........

Comment

Working...
                      X