No announcement yet.

Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory on shrooms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory on shrooms

The old school one. Im gonna do some sht and watch this.

How trippy is this movie?

I love the little orange people.

Comment

LOL, movies pretty damn trippy. This tune creepy as **** to be tripping on https://youtu.be/r2pt2-F2j2g give you nightmares.

Comment

I had a lot of issues with it as a kid.

Always felt the Charlie in the original movie was a little bitch. Man expected a golden ticket despite only buying two wonka bars. Veruca had a whole factory opening boxes of bars for her, logically, her expectations of success were valid. I always disliked Charlie for whinging about having cabbage water again for tea again at the beginning. F.uck off Charlie, your mum has to look after 4 bum grandparents and you. Times are hard.

Then when they get in there Charlie and his bum of a Grandfather who can miraculously walk drank the pop and nearly got sliced up by the fan which would have been deserved.

Violet just liked gum. She didn't deserve to be a blueberry. And Mike TV just loved TV he didn't deserve to miniaturised. Augustus was fatso and deserved what happened to him. And Veruca I guess was a bad egg.

On balance he should have given that factory to Violet.

Charlie had that victim mentality. I wouldn't have blamed his Mother for hitting the road and leaving them all to fend for themselves.

Parents should never hit their kids but if Mrs. Bucket gave Charlie a swift jab I think he'd have been a nicer kid.

The book and the remade film make Charlie seem less of a cunt.
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 12-19-2017, 08:07 PM.

Comment

In summary, I don't find that movie trippy because even as a kid I'd watch it and want to chin Charlie.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

Always felt the Charlie in the original movie was a little bitch. Man expected a golden ticket despite only buying two wonka bars. Veruca had a whole factory opening boxes of bars for her, logically, her expectations of success were valid. I always disliked Charlie for whinging about having cabbage water again for tea again at the beginning. F.uck off Charlie, your mum has to look after 4 bum grandparents and you. Times are hard.

Then when they get in there Charlie and his bum of a Grandfather who can miraculously walk drank the pop and nearly got sliced up by the fan which would have been deserved.

Violet just liked gum. She didn't deserve to be a blueberry. And Mike TV just loved TV he didn't deserve to miniaturised. Augustus was fatso and deserved what happened to him. And Veruca I guess was a bad egg.

Charlie had that victim mentality. I wouldn't have blamed his Mother for hitting the road and leaving them all to fend for themselves.

Parents should never hit their kids but if Mrs. Bucket gave Charlie a swift jab I think he'd have been a nicer kid.

Comment

In summary, I don't find that movie trippy because even as a kid I'd watch it and want to chin Charlie.
              [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I gotta say doe, Charlie did NOT keep the everlasting gobstopper while the other kids did. You saw the ending, right? Charlie actually did deserve to win based on that.

But the whiny ass video I posted was clearly the weakest point in the movie. Always skip that part.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                  [IMG][/IMG]
                  That woman is a saint.

The remake should have changed that song to 'fuck off, charlie'

Comment

That woman is a saint.

The remake should have changed that song to 'fuck off, charlie'
                    Your hate is real, man. Definitely from the heart.

I like it.

Comment

Working...
                    X