Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder asking for 50/50 and the fight in the US shows he doesn't want Joshua, agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder asking for 50/50 and the fight in the US shows he doesn't want Joshua, agree?

His fans boys trying to defend that **** and deflect is pathetic.

They also have excuses about Wilder not fighting Whyte, when they know he'll fight some bum worse than Whyte instead.

All these Wilder fans have popped up the last few months and the hype is getting ridiculous, the guy has fought nobody.
    Yes, Wilder doesn't want the fight.
    86.67%
    No, I'm a Wilder Knob Jockey.
    13.33%

It’s not that bad. But if he wants Joshua to fight here then he needs to give him he bigger share. He should take 55/45 him taking the 45 of course

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      It’s not that bad. But if he wants Joshua to fight here then he needs to give him he bigger share. He should take 55/45 him taking the 45 of course
      45%?? Wilder would be lucky to make 30%.. Both Mayweather and Pacquiao were stars but pacquiao got 40%.. Wilder is no star at all but he should get 45% against the biggest star in boxing now?

AJ is making 20mil against a nobody in Takam.. Wilder hasn't made half that in all his fights combined.

Comment

Wilder will do that until 2020... He's not interested in giving up his beloved and only belt...

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
          45%?? Wilder would be lucky to make 30%.. Both Mayweather and Pacquiao were stars but pacquiao got 40%.. Wilder is no star at all but he should get 45% against the biggest star in boxing now?

AJ is making 20mil against a nobody in Takam.. Wilder hasn't made half that in all his fights combined.
          Dude Joshua is no where near the biggest star in boxing get real. He generates a lot of money in the UK obviously but that’s like saying canelo would be the biggest star if all his fights were in Mexico cause he would sell out Aztecs stadium in a heart beat and you can fit over 100k
          I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again you aren’t a star until you make it here in the US. Sorry bro those are facts

Comment

Dude Joshua is no where near the biggest star in boxing get real. He generates a lot of money in the UK obviously but that’s like saying canelo would be the biggest star if all his fights were in Mexico cause he would sell out Aztecs stadium in a heart beat and you can fit over 100k
            I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again you aren’t a star until you make it here in the US. Sorry bro those are facts
            If Canelo could make more money in Mexico don't you think he would?

Joshua-Wilder doesn't make half the money in the US that it would in the UK. Wilder isn't a draw. Joshua is 10x the draw Wilder is. Wilder should be grateful if he gets offered 20%.

Comment

50/50? The USA? noway he really asking for that

Comment

LOL how does Wilder deserve 45? Nobody knows Wilder, he sells no tickets. He should be lucky to get 30.

Comment

DW doesn't even deserve 20/80.
                  Man the guy doesn't deserve anything.

Comment

If he isn't the biggest star in the World then who is? Canelo's guaranteed purse against GGG was only 5mil.. That's his biggest fight! I know he got more money from PPV but no official number has been released.

When Canelo fought Cotto his purse was only 5mil and in the end he cleared 15mil after PPV revenue.. Good numbers but remember Cotto is a massive star.

AJ is making 20mil against Takam who is unknown. Biggest star in the world needs to be known around the world.. AJ has offers from US, Asia, Europe and Africa.. You think Asian or African countries would want Canelo?

Canelo is just a Mexican star. US isn't the world and for heavyweight boxing the US is irrelevant so AJ doesn't need US.. But AJ can still become huge in the US because be speaks English and Spanish.

Comment

Working...
                    X