Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite style of boxing and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite style of boxing and why?

And who's an example?

I personally love swarmers - the relentless, pressure, clinching, bar room brawl types are my favorite. Any fight where I feel like it's going to turn into a wrestling match at any moment I love. What's yours?

Examples: Joe Frazier, Roberto Duran

I love boxers who are effective. Effective to me means figuring out a way to win no matter who you are fighting.

Comment

Tito's style/Mickey Garcia's/GGG/ Cotto

Guys who have some technique and can jab/box/hunt and hurt all at the same time.

Comment

Barrera/Morales/Golovkin.

Comment

Early Cotto's style is the best to watch. Back when he had that sweet over hand right. Apart from that I love Rigo's style. The way he just stands there, it's like he's saying "I dare you, try hit me" then makes them miss and counters at almost inhuman speed.

Apart from them two. Toney's style is amazing to watch. Toney-Barkley is probably the single best display of inside fighting ever. When Toney knocks out the gum shield it's glorious. What's funny is at the start of the fight they're worried because Toney's just standing there, little did they know......

Comment

Floyd Jr. Amazing skills.

Comment

Prime Cotto
              Duran
              Pacquiao
              Sugar Ray Robinson
              Prime Tyson
              Both versions of Ali
              Prime Tito

Honorable mentions: Hagler/Hearns

Comment

Many great styles in this great sport, I personally like to see a boxer because I am a fan of footwork and ring generalship. But I also love a technician, combination punching is great to watch. Brawlers of course are always fun.

Comment

Blood and guts warriors. Fighters who come to fight, not run around in circles like sissies. I like to watch action, aggressiveness. Fighters who are willing to walk thru punches to throw their own bombs, that to me is what the spirit of FIGHTING is all about. That's what I call entertainment. This next Saturday I will get a big dose of that!

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
                    I love boxers who are effective. Effective to me means figuring out a way to win no matter who you are fighting.
                    lol @ this dckhead

i like knockout punchers w power to ktfo these punk just looking for an "effective" UD

lol what a dip****, effective is like watching a baskrtball game w all layups or a baseball game w all singles. use your brain cells boy boy

Comment

Working...
                    X