Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Boxers would you like to see get beaten in 2018.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder. Not even close. I also hope it's AJ who brutally knocks him out.

Comment

This I didn't add to my list cuz he is not a boxer and I hope it stays in fantasy land but hey, I'll spill.

Robert Byrd - As far as I know, he is the only referee to stand a mile away, telling boxers "stop, break, fight". Will it kill him to run up to them and separate them like other referees do? If he is too out of shape or old to run up to boxers then he should get an office job.

A simple TKO can lead to death because of Robert Byrd slow walking and miles away command.

I would like to see Joshua, Wilder, Ortiz or any hard punching heavyweight miss a punch that lands flush on him, KO him cold. That should set his mind straight.

Again, I hope it stays in fantasy land.

Comment

Love to see Tyson Fury get KTFO. Also, Sanders, Hughie Fury, David Haye, Salido (by Lomachenko), Thurman, (Danny) Garcia.
        Last edited by BostonGuy; 12-29-2017, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Only one: Golovkin

Comment

adonis stevenson
            joshua if he keeps ducking wilder
            canelo
            Last edited by bluebeam; 12-29-2017, 01:27 PM.

Comment

golovkin
              thurman
              loma
              joshua

Comment

When did thurman avoid a big fight?

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  When did thurman avoid a big fight?
                  Yeah, I'm sort of confused by this too. Everyone wanted the Porter fight, it happened and then he unified with Garcia and needed a major surgery.

I think people are jumping the gun and calling duckers before they duck which is way too common nowadays.

Comment

Wilder - this monumental fraud and hypejob needs to finally get his comeuppance. It'd be even sweeter if he got beaten by one of the bums he picks as opponents before Joshua gets the chance

Stevenson - similar reasons as Wilder. these two are peas on the same pod

Lara - his boring and serial ducking ass needs a well deserved asswhooping, preferably by his next cherrypick

Gervonta Davis - This punk deserves a humbling. It'd be great if Loma made him quit

Crawford - I want him to lose so we can finally end the stupid debate about who's P4P #1. It's Lomachenko. period

Mayweather - he's retired but it'd be nice if someone roughed him up and humilliated him in a bar brawl or something. I just want to see mofo suffer.
                    Last edited by lopetego; 12-29-2017, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
                      I just wrote my list and completely forgot this guy. He is not just likable, maybe it's his personality or something. I want to see him lose too.

Hopefully Bivol can make it happen if they ever fight. I see Bivol as someone special but we can't be sure yet.
                      Badou Jack will get the job done, next.

Comment

Working...
                      X