No announcement yet.

Fallout New Vegas is getting glorious reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    It's too simmilar is like saying gta vice city was too simmilar to gta3. or zelda mm was too simmilar to zelda oot
    They were. Honestly I can't see how anyone could even get through a single GTA game, they're so repetitive. Good for about 20 hours then the novelty wears off.

Comment

Heard from the reviews that you can't keep playing after you finish the main story.. That kinda sucks dick that they went that route again. Or perhaps they want us to pay for another DLC like broken steel..

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
        They were. Honestly I can't see how anyone could even get through a single GTA game, they're so repetitive. Good for about 20 hours then the novelty wears off.
        In all fairness it's hard to buy into a franchise that isn't repetitive.. Bioshock 1 was one of the best things I played.. Bioshock 2 felt repetitive and more like a big expansion..

Comment

I got bored of Fallout 3. It's the exact same game with new items and quests. It's basically an expansion. There's nothing to interest me. If I had never played Fallout 3 (which had issues of its own, namely the main plot) maybe there would be because it would seem new. I'm amazed how many people want to defend this buggy, overpriced POS to the death. What do you all care if I play? Almost no one in here would have even heard about Fallout if it wasn't released for Xbox. I'm saying its already vastly overrated, you all say it's the best thing ever. We're at loggerheads, so **** it. However, even I if I thought it had appeal I'd wait for a later edition or patch before going near this one, the glitchiness is at outrageous proportions from all evidence I've seen.
          I think you just like to play the antagonist honestly.

You said you didnt like the first one so clearly the franchise isnt for you.

But to dismiss it as a "buggy POS" is a little much.

Sure it has its bugs but it says a lot about the game that even though these bugs are apparent people easily look past them to enjoy the game as a whole.

You seem the type that hang on every little imperfection instead of enjoying something for what it is. New Vegas despite what you think its not an "overpriced expansion". The game has plenty to offer and is very much a stand alone title. I find that coming from you, a person who hasnt played it, rather funny.

And its not me defending it to the death. Because the same could be said for you on how you campaign against it. If the game isnt for you then so be it. But dont blame it on simple issues and act like we are the idiots for liking the game

Comment

The Fallout series as a whole is the ****, haven't play New Vegas but I'm sure it will be good !

Comment

Who should I ask to stand in front of the dinosaur when I put on my red beret?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                Who should I ask to stand in front of the dinosaur when I put on my red beret?
                haha i just got done with that part last night

im not gonna spoil it for you

but youll know for sure when you find the evidence

so dont just go out on a whim

Comment

Changing too much can be a bad thing, stick to to what the fans know and like is the safest option, that's why sequels are very similar. The thing that i hate is that more and more developers are releasing games that have loads of bugs, thinking it doesn't matter because they can patch them later.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                    I think you just like to play the antagonist honestly.

You said you didnt like the first one so clearly the franchise isnt for you.

But to dismiss it as a "buggy POS" is a little much.

Sure it has its bugs but it says a lot about the game that even though these bugs are apparent people easily look past them to enjoy the game as a whole.

You seem the type that hang on every little imperfection instead of enjoying something for what it is. New Vegas despite what you think its not an "overpriced expansion". The game has plenty to offer and is very much a stand alone title. I find that coming from you, a person who hasnt played it, rather funny.

And its not me defending it to the death. Because the same could be said for you on how you campaign against it. If the game isnt for you then so be it. But dont blame it on simple issues and act like we are the idiots for liking the game
                    Uh, where did I say that? I played the **** out of the first one, great game, but once I'd gone through it all that was enough, the fun wore off. Not playing something that isn't quality isn't antagonistic, it's practical.

Whatever, go **** yourself with your passive aggression a$$hole.

Comment

Uh, where did I say that? I played the **** out of the first one, great game, but once I'd gone through it all that was enough, the fun wore off. Not playing something that isn't quality isn't antagonistic, it's practical.

Whatever, go **** yourself with your passive aggression a$$hole
                      WTF?

why do you always get so ****ing hostile when someone has a different opinion?

ive agreed with you many times on this forum and have had some good conversations with you

but just because i feel your selling a video game short one some weak basis your gonna tell me to go **** myself?

ive lost respect for you

passive aggression?

ok

i was simply pointing out you have a pretentious view on this whole game.

just because it resembles the original we are automatically idiots for buying it?

Comment

Working...
                      X