Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

..The Official 'THANK GOD EVERY 10 MINUTES' Thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..The Official 'THANK GOD EVERY 10 MINUTES' Thread...

Inspired by Nate Campbell. All you have to do to find something to post about in this thread is live life. Then come into this thread and thank God for EVERYTHING. Don't be afraid to go overboard. That's what makes you closer to God. The crazier/dumber you sound and the less credit you take, the better your spot in Heaven. The more people are afraid to speak to you, the prettier your angel wings shall be. I'll start, since I have something that God needs to be thanked for anyway.

Thanks Gods, for helping me with that last urination. I didn't know if I could finish, but you got me through it. When I was aiming for the bowl, I thought I might miss, and hit the shower curtain, but the thought of Jesus' smiling face kept my aiming right and all can happen with the power of the Lord. Amen.

Thank God for allowing me to read this thread and remember to thank God more often!

Comment

thank god and ill thank you even more when you make me a millionaire

Comment

I can't thank something that doesn't exist. Just like I can't thank Santa, Easter Bunny, tooth fairy...etc.

Comment

Also God, thanks for allowing me the room in my stomache last night for that final plate at the Old Country Buffet. Without room, those nachos wouldn't have entered my life and might have lost faith.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            I can't thank something that doesn't exist. Just like I can't thank Santa, Easter Bunny, tooth fairy...etc.
            Clearly God exist. Otherwise, Nate Campbell would look foolish right now. And when has Nate Campbell ever looked foolish?

( This doesn't count.. God fell asleep for this fight.)

Comment

Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post
              Clearly God exist. Otherwise, Nate Campbell would look foolish right now. And when has Nate Campbell ever looked foolish?

( This doesn't count.. God fell asleep for this fight.)

Fine. I thank god for Robbie Peden

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Fine. I thank god for Robbie Peden
                THAT'S THE SPIRIT! Also, I thank God for Lucky Charms cereal. Thank you J-man, for the spiritual enlightenment it must have taken some man to make this cereal.

Comment

Thank you, Lord, for helping me deal with Nate Campbell's constant Facebook updates. Also, I'd like to thank you for granting me the strength to not comment when he said he wanted a radical move from You. If I had lol'd on that, I'm sure he would have banned me. Or the next status update, when he went back to praising. Also, thanks for letting me remember to breathe. That's definitely worth an update.

Comment

I do thank GOD everyday for all of my blessing which he has provided me. And I pray that he blesses all of you on this site. This is truly not something to joke around about or take lightly. Nate is abviously a GOD fearing man, and I take my hat off to him for that. Fortunately he has devoted his life to CHRIST and turned his life around.

Comment

Working...
                    X