No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard Hopkins

Does anyone know the training program or diet of Bernard Hopkins? This man is simply a good old fashion badass, and I want to know everything about his lifestyle and training.

yeah me too but i can't find nothing. i know he's old school just working hard and everyday, i mean DLH and many boxers only workout when a fight is scheduled bernard trains everyday and intense. What i know from hopkins schedule is he runs in the morning 4:30 and doesn't use weights only bodyweight exercises and neck harnass for the neck, and does a lot of exercises with an medican ball.
    but really i'd like to now his whole regimen.

Comment

Hopkins is definetly a boxer that works hard 24/7 and reaps the benefits of doing so.

I am at a loss for what his exact training routine and diet consists of, but I'm sure it's nothing groundbreakingly new. Just determination and hard work.

A lot of you guys have probually already seen this vid of him training, but for those of you who haven't, here's some fun.

http://www.**********.net/pages/quic...0In%20Training

Comment

this is what i admire most on the man... he's turning 40 and fights like he's just 30... whatever his training and conditioning rituals are, he is worth every praises from everyone

Comment

Originally posted by czars_salad
          he is worth every praises from everyone
          And Copying! anyone have any info on this, i'm fascinated by this guy, he's incredible considering he's 10 years away from fifty

Comment

He eats a lot of fruits and vegetables...In the morning Bernard has protein supplements and eats a lot of fish (salmon.) Thats straight from the mans mouth himself he stated in an interview.

Calisthenics and bag work plays a major role as well.

Comment

unlike other boxers
              hopkins is 40
              he cant afford to gain weight or be out of shape
              even when he isnt training for a fight

jsut like older football players and other sports
              they come to training camp a few months before the young guns get there

hopkins is dedicatd and it shows
              he is in great shape

like someone else said he isnt doing anything ground breaking

he jsut does what works and sticks with it

Comment

Yeah, I know it's not anything amazingly complex or anything. I know he is pretty old school. Anyway like I said, the guy is just a good old fashion badass.

Comment

Re: Hopkins Interview

Originally posted by spinksjinx
                  He eats a lot of fruits and vegetables...In the morning Bernard has protein supplements and eats a lot of fish (salmon.) Thats straight from the mans mouth himself he stated in an interview.

Calisthenics and bag work plays a major role as well.
                  Where can I find this interview? Im interested in some of the specifics of his training.

Comment

If i am half as strong as The executioner when i am forty i will be happy. That guy is amazing and very dedicated.

Comment

Working...
                    X