No announcement yet.

foot and toe cramps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foot and toe cramps

anyone else get cramps in their toes? they hurt like hell, it feels like the bones and muscles in my foot are trying to rearrange themselves!!

it really puts me off iv noticed i get them when i spar or when i use weights on my legs (i.e. squats and lunges). does anyone else get them?

btw why do we get cramps i thought it was if you had poor muscle endurance, poor conditioning, not enough recovery or failure to strech properly. is there another reason why training can lead to cramps (i.e deficeny in certain minerals)? and how do i get rid of toe cramps?

any help would be appreciated

Originally posted by hookoutofhell View Post
    anyone else get cramps in their toes? they hurt like hell, it feels like the bones and muscles in my foot are trying to rearrange themselves!!

it really puts me off iv noticed i get them when i spar or when i use weights on my legs (i.e. squats and lunges). does anyone else get them?

btw why do we get cramps i thought it was if you had poor muscle endurance, poor conditioning, not enough recovery or failure to strech properly. is there another reason why training can lead to cramps (i.e deficeny in certain minerals)? and how do i get rid of toe cramps?

any help would be appreciated
    See if you are getting gout. Look it up in WebMD.com

Comment

uh uh - deffo not gout

Comment

make sure ur shoes have enough arch support, i used to have the same problem

Comment

Try new shoes.

Also if you are cramping, eat some bannana's.

Comment

Working...
          X