Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lewkowicz: Sergio Martinez Has Score To Settle With Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol "score to settle" even tho they never have even had a conversation with each other.

Trying to creating interest by creating problems that dont exist

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      People dont forget bro! Lol.

Ever hold the door open for someone and they dont say thanks? Lol.

Cotto is supposedly kind of an ass hole/ douche though according to most Ricans I meet (which is too many here in Fl) and Cotto himself I think isnt into events and just wants to get in and out. :/...
      Your seams are showing. Bigot.

Comment

From Pinkcroc shoes ***go Cotto it looks like some **** he would do to Sergio. Either way Sergio will KO Cotto by the 10th round coming off of a surgery. Sergio will punish Cotto. All of you idiots who are judging Cotto by his last fight against some bum Rodriguez who looks like Tom Hanks and fights like Tom Hanks will be in for a rude awakening when Martinez waxes that ask. Then Fraud Gayweather is gonna duck some more lol.

Comment

Cotto is a hall of Famer

Martinez is a great fighter, as is Cotto. They have had their ups and downs. Overall I think Cotto has a better resume. Cotto will outbox Martinez. The only way Martinez wins is by KO. It will be a great fight I know that. If they fight at 154 i'd give the edge to Cotto. At 160 I would still give the edge to Cotto, but i think Martinez has a bigger chance at 160. If its is first fight with no tune ups I wouldn't give Martinez that much of a shot since he starts so slow.

Comment

Cotto has never struck me as a disrespectful guy, but sounds like he has pis sed off Sergio, haha.

Comment

I'm interested in this fight. Will probably hop a plane to NYC to attend it. But **** like this is what gets on my nerves about Sergio. He has the hottest up-n-coming fighter in boxing in his division breathing down his neck. And he reigns over a division with a ****load of solid contenders. He's pretty much dismissed the notion of making big fights with anyone above middleweight. Yet he's constantly calling out smaller fighters. I hope Cotto kicks his ass.

Comment

oh oh sergio is pissed already!.........this is gettting good !!can't wait for this one

Comment

Martinez has a bigger score to settle against Golovkin, and he better remember that after his next fight.

Comment

I've met & spoke w/Cotto more'n several times...he can b standoffish & aloof, almost arrogant if it suits him...don't know w/Sergio, only spoke w/him once several years ago & he was quite amiable...what I remember was how thin he was, not at all muscular...

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                      I seriously doubt Cotto meant to be or was disrespectful or that that Martinez would give a darn but whatevs if it helps sell the fight. I hope they both make at least 20 million.
                      Sergio is just butt hurt it took Cotto so long to give him a nice payday.

Comment

Working...
                      X